Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I am loving all the cocktails!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Thanks for the updates, love Bubba Gump's
Originally Posted by mancdisney View Post
Really enjoying the report so far.
Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
I am loving all the cocktails!
Thanks guys. We love a good cocktail

Just about to do an update!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Apologies guys, work is always so manic!

But here is the next update...

Day 5-24th September

I woke up at 8am today and left Arron to sleep until 8:30, we had planned a slow morning as we weren't doing Unmasking the Horror anymore. So we were out at around 9:50.

Hard Rock Cafe
We had noticed they now do breakfast so had a slow meander over and were seated at 10:10 next to Prince's shirt <3
We first got Arron a milk and me an OJ, along with water.

From the breakfast menu I ordered the French toast with sausage links and Arron had the 'cracked eggs'.

This was huge and so good, I put maple syrup on some of it and the strawberries made it a lot fresher than usual. Sausages might have been unnecessary but it tasty!

Arron had his eggs scrambled, a toasted English muffin, sausages links and breakfast potatoes. He really enjoyed this and the potatoes were really flavoursome.

It was all around $40 and really filling, we didn't need to eat again until later on!

Drinks
Around noon we stopped in Springfield where Arron got a Duff and I had a Strawberry/lemonade Icee for around $13.

Margaritavilla
It was so hot again today so after 3pm sometime we went to Margaritavile and headed into the bar area.
We started with Arron getting a frozen Who's to Blame and me getting a Mango Daiquiri.

"Margaritaville Gold tequila, triple sec and our house margarita blend" Arron liked this, think it was roughly $11.

"Conch Republic® Light rum and your choice of any all-natural fruit purée: strawberry, raspberry, mango, banana or piña colada"
This was really fruity and cold and perfect for this afternoon!

I decided we needed to get the Volcano Nachos, but whilst we waited Arron ordered the Grand spicy margarita.

"Tijuana Sweet Heat, Cointreau, agave, lime juice, pinch of cayenne & red peppers" Arron did drink it, but I don't think it would be top of his list in future. He loves spicy food but I think it just tasted a little weird.

The nachos, as we already knew...are so huge! We nearly ate them all but not quite. I think they are really good value as they're only around $13 and just so much food.

Afterwards I got a strawberry lemonade(no photos) and Arron got a Loaded landshark lager followed by a Zombie.

This came to $90 and we were out of there at 5:45pm ready for HHN.

Edited at 03:21 PM.
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pandanne
Imagineer

Loving this, those cocktails look fabulous - so many of them.
Old 27 Nov 16, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Oooh the breakfast at Hard Rock Cafe looks really good!
Might have to consider that for breakfast on my trip next year!
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 16, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Yummy cocktails. It looks like you enjoyed your trip. Can't wait for more updates.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Oh my word, those nachos! I need them!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Loving your reports! Those nachos look amazing
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 16, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Great updates
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 16, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

Afternoon! Here is another update...hopefully i'll be done soon. Changing job again so should have more time on my hands!

Day 6-25th September

I woke up at 8am after a terrible night's sleep We were out of the Hard Rock at 9:35 and left my case at bell services while we headed out. Into Universal and wandered.

Breakfast

We went to San Francisco Starbucks where Arron got a chocolate smoothie and I had a caramel waffle cone Frappe.

Arron also grabbed the chorizo, cheese and egg sandwich.

This was about $17 and Arron really enjoyed the sandwich and drink, I think he was taken aback as he hadn't realise the chorizo was going to be like a patty!

I then got a Butterfinger brownie from the candy factory for $4.21.

My drink and brownie were both so sweet on their own that together they were a BAD idea! I had toothache from how much sugar there was. So I gave up on the brownie about halfway through

Drinks

I got a Strawberry/Kiwi and Orange Icee for $5 in Toon lagoon in the early afternoon.

Then we went over to Lone Palm around 3:30pm where I got a virgin raspberry Daiquiri and Arron had a Landshark lager.

This was $13 for both and my daiquiri was really refreshing and strong on raspberry flavour.

We went from there as there were really loud people there(everyone seemed to be leaving). We popped to the Riverside bar further towards NBC and Arron got a Long Island for $12.

We had plans to go to a specific place so this was all leading to early dinner at around 4:45-5pm.

Hotdog hall of Fame
Arron really likes it here and we enoyed it previously. Today it seemed to be some sort of college drive with loadsa cheerleading type girls posing for photos on the steps and generally in the way!

Arron had the Arizona "all beef dog, smoked bacon, pinto beans, grilled peppers, onions and cheese" and a Budweiser.

I got the Kansas City "all beef dog, pulled pork, coleslaw, pickles and barbecue sauce".

This came to around $28 altogether and they are always really hot and fresh with plenty of toppings much like Casey's corner.

Drinks

We headed into HHN and Arron had a few whiskey and cokes.

When Arron was on his third run of Texas Chainsaw Massacre I got a Chance's Curse and chilled out.

And later I tried Madness Mayhem, it was too coconutty and sweet so I knew that wasn't for me!

That was it for tonight, ended up leaving at 1am, but had to wait for my bag at HRH so didn't get to bed until 1:40am

Edited at 03:25 PM.