Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 17 Oct 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Tesco - delivery saver

Tesco delivery saver service is £7.99 per month. If you have a Tesco club card plus which costs £7.99 per month, do you get the delivery saver for free? Or do you still pay the £7.99 on top of the £7.99 for club card plus?
Thank you.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

I don't think there is any reduction in price for the delivery saver with Clubcard Plus, so yes, it will be an extra £7.99 a month. I used my clubcard vouchers to buy a 6 month delivery saver.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

Yes they are both separate things. When we went into lockdown earlier in the year I changed to delivery saver as we were isolating ( age related) so no point paying for a discount we couldn’t get. Have to admit it’s been an excellent service for us, we still get a weekly delivery and I believe preference on slots, which will be handy for Christmas. So overall about £2 a week and less hassle mixing with people , plus not tempted to just put things in trolley I don’t really need
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Thank you. Have I read it right that I can triple my vouchers to use on groceries via the delivery savers?
Or can I only triple the vouchers to actually purchase the delivery saver?
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 20, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I’ve had the delivery saver for a few years now. It’s well worth the cost, I rarely ever go to the supermarket and get at least 1 shop delivered each week.

I pay annually though, which is cheaper than monthly. Is that not an option anymore? I’m sure I paid £79 for the year last December.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Does the delivery saver cost differ in different parts of the country? I’ve been a delivery saver customer for years and only pay £6.99 a month.
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Thank you. Have I read it right that I can triple my vouchers to use on groceries via the delivery savers?
Or can I only triple the vouchers to actually purchase the delivery saver?
Clubcard vouchers can only be tripled to buy deals not groceries. So it will cost you approximately £15 in vouchers for a 6 month delivery saver.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List