Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 19 Sep 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Hiking boots?

Any recommendations?

I can only go to about £70 max.

I bought some for £40 a couple years ago from mountain warehouse and they filled with water on our second hike! 😡
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

What feet size are you? If your feet are narrower than normal then Asolo are excellent. Look for deals as thy tend to being around 80. Larger sizes tend to be more. My current ones are a more rugged Asolo Oroel for 84 last year. These have been all over Galloway bogland, and the lakes with zero leaks.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

We walk regularly with the dog and I have tried/worn a variety of walking boots. DH wanted some and bought Regatta on Amazon (free delivery and returns). He said they were the best walkers he had ever had. When I needed new boots I ordered the below & will for ever get these as long as they are available. We have both said they are the only boots we have ever had that we never had to 'wear in'. Both agreed we put them on and they felt like we had worn them for ever. Highly recommend them.
Regatta Ldy Samaris Md Ii, Women’s High Rise Hiking Boots (£49.89 )because I wear a small size and chose the cheapest colour as not bothered about the colour. Other colours more expensive, my size 4 in Grey is £69.95
Just to add completely waterproof as proven when I walked into the lake to retrieve a stick the dog would not (yes I know )

Edited at 05:23 PM.
THE WIZARD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerMom
Apprentice Imagineer

I have tried loads but the best by far are Meindl. They might be a bit over your price but the sales are on at the minute so you can get them for around £80. They are goretex and have a vibram sole.

Edited at 07:53 PM.
TigerMom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 06:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Trouble3
Apprentice Imagineer

Trouble3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Decathlon waterproof hiking boots & hiking snow boots; I live in the snow boots most of the year, so comfy.
Old 19 Sep 20, 06:38 PM  
Link to this Post
frances01
slightly serious Dibber

I recently got my first pair of walking boots. I went with Regatta Samaris. wsterproof boots. I got them direct from Regatta and they were reduced to £50 with free delivery. No need to break in and i am very happy with them.
Sept 97 Orlando, Sept 98 Orlando, Sept 00 Orlando, Mar 03 Orlando, Feb 04 DLP, Apr 05 Orlando, Oct 06 Orlando, Oct 07 St Augustine/Orlando, Oct 08 Disney Eastern Caribbean Cruise/Orlando, Oct 09 Orlando, Oct 10 Orlando/Disney Western Caribbean Cruise, Oct 11 Orlando, Oct 13 Orlando. Oct 14 Orlando, Oct 15 Orlando/Keys, Jul 17 Orlando, Feb 22 Orlando, Jul 23 Orlando
frances01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

I have just bought Jack Wolfskin ladies Hiking Boots in grey from Amazon £59 I am a 6.5/7 and they are roomy enough for thick socks .
I knew as soon as I put them on they were right for me.
snowbelle is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
gooutdoors/1598372...-boot-15983721
good boot on offer
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List