Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Jul 14, 04:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Shopping pre trip August 2015 page 9 updates July

Well I'm guessing if you have clicked on this thread you like shopping or if you are like me you LOVE shopping. I have decided to upload photographs of items that I have purchased for my trip in August 2015 obviously only a few pieces so far...with lots more to come I will also have a section for the items I am hoping to buy before we go and once we are there. I may also add a section of what my husband buys in the run up to the holiday as well.

I have to say I find shopping for my holiday and planning the outfits so exciting! I am addicted to disney world hauls on you tube where people post a video of what they have purchased whilst in orlando. My favourite shopping centre is lakeside and a couple of trips there before we go is a must. Here are a few pictures of my favourite outfits from previous trips...

This was my 2013 travel outfit I liked the long skirt as it kept me cool and it didn't crease up the top was ok but a little uncomfortable by the end and the headband came off once I started getting a headache

I love playsuits and on holiday they are comfortable and easy to wear when getting in and out of the log flume boats dresses can be awkward if you know what I mean

Finally my favourite jumper I love it and it goes well with shorts I've worn it on both trips on my last day hence the bags under my eyes lol.

So if you are still with me thank you Next up will be my current purchases and what I want to purchase.

Things I have got so far.

Things I want to get

Edited at 04:13 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 14, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Things I have got so far...

So I went to good old primark and found this beauty for £6.00 I will of course be wearing this on our universal day!

My DH surprised me with these. I love Havaianas for walking around the park they are so comfy and these ones are so much better than my boring grey ones. He said they were only £15 from schuh so a real bargain.

I found this poncho in primark yay £12 so cheap! Can't wait to wear it on the water rides and in the August showers

Also got this hardback notebook for my birthday I'm using it for all my planning notes!

A few more items thanks to christmas presents. The first is a bum bag now these bags have a lot of bad press and to be honest I thought I would never wear one. However this one from river island is really nice I think and if I wear it more to the side I think I might get away with it

I also got a selfie stick I know I know people hate them. But when you are just a couple it is handy to use. It also has a remote control so that it connects to your phone. I've just got to practise the angles so that the stick is hidden lol.

Just remembered this bracelet as well that I got for my birthday I wear it all the time! Can't wait to wear it in the parks!

March update
I wanted a cabin case to take on my trip and I found one in primark love it! I wanted one witha zip pocket at the front so I could put things like passport and tickets in there. It was £25 so pretty good.

I had to get this t shirt because I love Reece's chocolate so much and I have the peanut butter every day mmmmmm.

Love this t shirt as you can see I'm already wearing it I think it will look cute with denim shorts at one of the parks I hope someone random comes up to me and talks about disney lol.

Last top is this vest thought it was cute and the sides hang really low so will wear a strapless top underneath and yes I will be taking a selfie with Mickey whilst wearing this

OMG my brand new handbag has arrived today excuse the photo as it comes from my sick bed as I'm not very well today but this has cheered me up it is brand new Paul's boutique bag from ebay with mickey hands on it. I LOVE it my best purchase so far!

So along with my cabin suitcase I will be taking this as my travel handbag <3

Thanks for reading along if you are still with me so April update I went to West Quay shopping centre in Southampton today and picked up a few more items I thought I would share

First up is a long lightweight skirt from primark £10 its really thin and you can't really see in the photo but it has bright neon colours in it. Thought it would be nice for an evening or after swimming.

Next up is this white top from H&M £9.99 will wear with a white bra under and maybe with shorts or a skirt like the one above haha. Again really cool and will wear near the end of the holiday when I have a tan!

Another easy to wear top which will go with everything and i'm quite into stripes at the moment! This was from River Island it was either £16 or £18.

I like tie up tops and this has a cute spot pattern and I really like the colours. I don't have white shorts but I think I need some to go with this haha. From H&M £12.99...I think don't quote me on that though!

These shoes are nice but they aren't walking around the park shoes I thought maybe to wear in the evening on our 'Monorail bar crawl' will go well with dresses. Primark £6.00

Such a bargain this top is selling in different colours for £20 in river island this colour was in the sale for £7 it's a neon pink colour so great for holiday wear. I really like these style tops although the tan lines won't be great...

That's it for now I do have some smaller items I will put up and I have make up items as well but I'm not sure how interesting that is lol. Thanks for reading

Depending on the UK weather I may wear these to travel in they are from river island in the sale £15 they have a faint pinstripe on them with gold detail and are really stretchy and comfy.

This is a smaller item I picked up a Minnie mouse bow belly bar from ebay.

May update
So here is my May update haven't done loads of shopping so have included a couple of items that I will be taking which I haven't bought this month but I am taking with me.

First up Minnie ears I was going to buy them on our first day but I saw a pair on eBay for £7.00 and thought that's a lot cheaper than $25 and I know I will only wear them once or twice. Perfect condition

Next up two play suits. I love play suits although being 5ft7 means they often come up way too short! The black one is for an evening as its really light and will wear sandals with it so it stays pretty casual. The other is more daytime great to put on maybe after wet rides or something like that. Both from new look.

Love this bikini from debenhams floozie range they aren't cheap but they do wear well will hopefully pick up another in the sale at some point.

A couple of shorts so far not very interesting black high waisted I like high waisted especially mid way through the holiday when I gave a permanent food baby after DDP treats. Also some short light denim shorts they go with everything which is good.

A couple of tops first one from river island gas criss cross straps at the back nice and floaty and cool for that August heat. The red one is from new look excuse the creases it needs an iron again very light although when it gets wet it kind of stains which isn't great!

Now this vest top I bought in adventureland in the surf shop my DH actually picked it out and I love it so it will of course have to make another appearance this year!

Again I got this from Disney think it was mousegear Disney princess range I know I know why do I need a jumper in August however it us very lightweight and easy to through on when the air conditioning gets too cold which often happens for me!

So that is May done. I'm getting my hair done in June going for an ombre colour eeek hope it goes ok so will update you with that and any other bits I buy. Thanks for reading

JUNE UPDATE ON PAGE 8

Edited at 02:04 PM.
Old 19 Jul 14, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Things I want to get...

I love this vest top! I believe you can get it from DTD so will be heading there on our first night I think it will look cute with shorts.

Me and DH love Up so much so we are hoping to get two of these so we can have one each

My favourite character is Gus Gus I think he is so sweet!

To be continued...

Love this jumper can't wait to get one!

Also want this in navy just so 90's I'm guessing you can get one at DTD in the gift shop by the resturant I hope so

Edited at 03:53 PM.
Old 22 Jul 14, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Belle x
Very Serious Dibber

Belle x's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I love the Gryffindor top - can't beat Primark! We are also going in August 2015 and I have started buying outfits already!

Next Trip - Pop & Endless Summer - August 2024
Belle x is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 14, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Buffton
Apprentice Imagineer

Love this! I saw someone else on here had got the hp t shirt! What's the quality like? I'm going next October and was thinking of getting a few purchases and popping them in a suitcase!
Buffton is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 14, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Belle x View Post
I love the Gryffindor top - can't beat Primark! We are also going in August 2015 and I have started buying outfits already!
It's so tempting isn't it!

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Love this! I saw someone else on here had got the hp t shirt! What's the quality like? I'm going next October and was thinking of getting a few purchases and popping them in a suitcase!
The quality is actually really good and it's a nice fit too. Yer do it for sure
Old 27 Jul 14, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahmarie173
Apprentice Imagineer

love the first out fit u was wearing, I've broughtt all playsuits for this year u cant go wrong and primark has had some right bargains this year i must say, i live right near west fields so i have been binge shopping for this holiday lol x
sarahmarie173 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 14, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Subscribing

Love those Mickey Havaianas
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 14, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sarahmarie173 View Post
love the first out fit u was wearing, I've broughtt all playsuits for this year u cant go wrong and primark has had some right bargains this year i must say, i live right near west fields so i have been binge shopping for this holiday lol x
It is true they're so easy to wear! Ah lucky love some binge shopping lol x

Originally Posted by dismamx2 View Post
Subscribing

Love those Mickey Havaianas
Haha thanks can I resist wearing the things before my holiday that is the question
Old 28 Jul 14, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Thing1thing2
Excited about Disney

I see the Harry potter tshirts, but was to late only had hufflepuff didn't want that one!
Flip flops are nice, I ended up with croc flip flops as I found them more comfy for me.
I have over half a suitcase full of stuff I bought already, still have more to go tho!