Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 25 Sep 19, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
meggygail
New Poster (4)

:) What to book at 180 days

Hi, It will soon be 180 days to go for us and was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what I should be thinking of booking at this point. I am going to book Be Our Guest if I can but not sure what other sort of things need to be booked at 180 days. We are on the Quick Service Dinning plan so hopefully we can do Be our Guest on that for a breakfast. Thanks
meggygail is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 19, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

On QSDP you can also book, Pizzafari and Backlot Express if your doing those. There is Restaurantosaurous too but don't think they've confirmed they are still doing the burgers and sundaes next year yet.

If your paying for any meals OOP then you will need to book those too, also need to book BBB if your doing that xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by meggygail View Post
Hi, It will soon be 180 days to go for us and was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what I should be thinking of booking at this point. I am going to book Be Our Guest if I can but not sure what other sort of things need to be booked at 180 days. We are on the Quick Service Dinning plan so hopefully we can do Be our Guest on that for a breakfast. Thanks
It is a good idea to book Be Our Guest especially if you want it for pre park opening. There are only two or three other QS that are bookable though, I believe it is ABC Commissary that is bookable in HS rather than Backlot Express.

If you were thinking of booking some TS as OOP reservations, the ones that I have noticed go quickly are California Grill (especially brunch), Cinderella’s Royal Table, Beaches & Cream, Garden Grill and Akershus at pre park opening times.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It is a good idea to book Be Our Guest especially if you want it for pre park opening. There are only two or three other QS that are bookable though, I believe it is ABC Commissary that is bookable in HS rather than Backlot Express.

If you were thinking of booking some TS as OOP reservations, the ones that I have noticed go quickly are California Grill (especially brunch), Cinderella’s Royal Table, Beaches & Cream, Garden Grill and Akershus at pre park opening times.
Thanks for that Claudette, I knew there was one in HS just wasn't sure which one x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
meggygail
New Poster (4)

Mobile

That's great thanks for the advice 👍
meggygail is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
GBScott
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I have heard Garden Grill offer a great breakfast
GBScott is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by GBScott View Post
I have heard Garden Grill offer a great breakfast
The op was asking about quick service, Garden Grill is table service