Notices
Intro's and Welcomes Introduce yourself and be welcomed into our community.

Old 18 Dec 05, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
~ New Member Information ~

Hi,
Welcome to the DIBB

First of all I'd like to welcome you to our community. I hope you can find the answers to your questions. You will find lots of avid Orlando and Disney experts here to help you plan your special holiday.

Please feel free to post away, everyone is friendly and we don't think there is any such thing as a stupid question (although I could be proved wrong )

If you would like to introduce yourself, then just create a new thread in this forum to say hello. Otherwise just jump into the other forums and start posting those questions or even answers if you can help others.

A couple of tips to help you get the best from our site.

1. If you want to ask a question, it's nearly always better to start a new thread so that you get more answers. You can do this by going to the appropriate forum and clicking the 'New Thread' button. If you ask questions within an existing thread you may not get as many answers.

2. If you post in the appropriate forum you will get the answers applicable to your question, if you have a ticket question then make sure you post in the 'Ticket forum' If you have a question regarding Airlines or your coming trip then 'Trip Planning' will be the forum.

3. If you are unsure of anything or have a technical question then please ask in the 'Guest Services' forum

4. At the very top of the page you will find a menu that will lead you to the various bits of information on our website.

5. Keep an eye on the main home page for updates and also for links from the Main Side Menu.

6. If you are looking for something that you remember seeing or think will be on the site click the Search Button link above, you can do a quick search or an advanced search.

7. If you are planning your holiday, have a good read of the Trip Reports Forum, there are some very good reports of members holidays that will go along way to give you some ideas that you may not have thought of.

8. Our system places certain restrictions on new members which are automatically lifted as the member becomes part of our community. This is usually decided by post counts and length of membership but other methods can come into play. We have had to impose these restrictions as not everyones intention for joining our site is purely innocent. So if you can't use our Personal Message system or post Links to other sites it's probably because the system hasn't upgraded your account yet.
Don't worry it usually happens quite quickly.

9. Any questions you have regarding the Features of this site, please post in Guest Services forum and someone will come along to answer your questions.

10. Explore the site and most of all have Fun!

We have a Facebook Page here facebook/theDIBB
Please sign up (if you use facebook) for news updates...

Edited at 06:42 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 06, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Q. Some posts have the word Sticky: next to them, what does this mean?
A. These are posts that we consider important or are answers to common and repeated questions.

Q. What is DIBB Premium Membership?
A. Have a look HERE

Q. Where can I find Information on the Parks and Orlando?
A. Use the Menu at the very Top of every page

Q. Where can I find the Latest Park Hours?
A. They are all HERE

Q. Where can I find Restaurant Reviews
A. You can find them HERE

Q. Where can I find Hotel Reviews
A. You can find them HERE

Q. How can I add a holiday countdown to my signature
A. Have a look here for instructions

Edited at 11:21 AM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List