Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 17 May 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

looking at a disney deluxe?

ok so my lad has his sats next year so going after them around the 20th may i think there done by? but which one on the dining plan his 10 nd likes to hit the pool on an afternoon, wilderness lodge,beach/yacht club or grand Floridian. i really wanted contemporary or the poly but there not on it was thinking 10 nights ish
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Well on your dates BC / YC are both significantly cheaper than GF and WL so as I would happily stay in any of the four, that would be a factor for me and I would go with one of those two.

You would have Stormalong Bay pool area which seems popular although we didn’t go when we stayed at YC. Another factor is that you can walk to parks from here whereas nothing is walkable from GF or WL.

Between YC and BC, I prefer YC as we are an adult only party and it has a more grown up, relaxing vibe. BC seems more family friendly.

I did not realise dining plan not available for Contemporary next year, what a shame, it would be my first pick for the location.

Edited at 10:45 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

next year 2020 sorry
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
next year 2020 sorry
Yes I had assumed 2020 and priced 2020, I meant the offer this year (changed my post to clarify).
Old 17 May 19, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
rach19
Imagineer

rach19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We have only stayed at BC. Our kids loved stormalong bay. You are within easy walking distance of Epcot. We found the boats to HS were quite often full so found walking to HS quicker. I would love to stay at BC again, sadly cannot justify the cost increase.
Cabana bay, gulf coast and Miami Aug 2018
All Star Music and Dolphin split stay Aug/Sept 2022
rach19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

just watched tim tracker at beach/yacht club the yacht club roons look to have a bigger balcony is that right
Old 17 May 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by pluto99 View Post
just watched tim tracker at beach/yacht club the yacht club roons look to have a bigger balcony is that right
I dint know if they are bigger, but not all BC have a balcony.
Old 17 May 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Some rooms at the Beach Club only have a juliet balcony.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Claire020877
Gone all Goofy

We've done Beach Club three times and Grand Floridian once (never again we hated it!)
Beach Club is fab and being able to walk to Epcot and HS is amazing. This year we're staying at AKL and hoping to like it as much. We've always been really lucky with BC and had a full balcony and upgraded water view but were frightened we wouldn't be as lucky 4th time. Also there's now only 4 or us instead of 5 so it's the first time AKL has been possible for us.
We've not stayed at WL but visited many times - great resort but prefer the theming at AKL and now the kids are older MK not as much of a priority.

Claire
Claire020877 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List