Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 8 Jan 20, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

Moonlight Magic at Magic Kingdom Park-Reservations opening today.

Reservations opening today for the Moonlight Magic event at Magic Kingdom Park for those with resort reservations covering dates March 3, April 21 and April 28, 2020.

The RSVP Online link is now showing up online and the link is currently showing a clock counting down to 9.00am EST and while you wait a Test Your Disney Knowledge quiz.

Good luck to all those trying to make a reservation today.

For those without a resort booking, reservations to the event is open to all Members on Wednesday, January 15, 2020 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 10:52 AM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

This will be out first time attempting.

Fingers crossed

Good luck to everyone else trying.

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

The RSVP link which I opened this morning at 6.40am is still counting down in the Queue-it web-page which has a queue ID number and a link which states...

You have been, or are about to be, assigned a place in line. The reason you are now in line is either because the website you want to access is not yet open for visitors, or because the website has a large amount of users all wanting access at the same time.

It is safe to click on the links or advertisements on the queue page without losing your place in line. When it’s your turn, you will automatically be redirected to the website you originally wanted to visit, and will then be free to do whatever you came to do (such as purchase an item or place a registration, etc.).

We wish you a good queuing experience, and hope you have a great day.

Registration will begin at: 9:00 AM
Countdown clock - 01 : 55 : 52
Status last updated: 7:03:41 AM

EDITED.

Message last updated: 8:34 AM
Reservation time for Moonlight Magic at Magic Kingdom Park is approaching faster than you can spin a teacup! Please stand by, as the reservation process will begin at 9 a.m. Eastern

Message last updated: 8:34 AM

Hold onto ‘yer hats ‘n glasses, cuz registration for Moonlight Magic reservations at Magic Kingdom Park will begin in just 2 minutes! Remember to review the important registration details above before we begin.

At 2.03 there were 1,327 Guests ahead of me

At 2.10 there were 697 Guests ahead of me

At 2.13 there were 379 Guests ahead of me

At 2.15 there were 179 Guests ahead of me

At 2.16 It is your turn. Thank you for waiting. You are now being redirected to the website.

At 2.21 We completed registration and also received a confirmation email at 2.21.

Edited at 03:49 PM.
Br'er Bear is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

738 guests ahead of me. Wonder how long this will take?🤣

Update: 17 mins 😀

Edited at 03:19 PM.
Sara_toga is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Just booked ours for the 3rd March. We started at number 3700 sh so less than 40 minutes. I had 3 different windows open as we have 3 membership numbers but it looks like you can open as many as you like on different browers/devices to give a greater chance of a lower number.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Got ours for 28th April. Only a 15 minute wait as was number 1248. Woohoo!
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 20, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Br'er Bear
Very Serious Dibber

For reference, at 5.00pm (Noon EST) the RSVP link and registration page was still available with no waiting and stated ...

It is your turn - Status last updated: 12:03:05 PM

But can't tell if all three-nights were still available.
Old 8 Jan 20, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

I was 635 and it took me 12 mins. I just went back to find more info and the rsvp link is still there so those without reservations may be lucky as well.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
miss_mouse
Imagineer

We got the 28th.
So excited

@adeandlisadodisney

All of my Trip Reports...Here!
miss_mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 20, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

Can I ask- you can get in linge Before the opening time? You don't need to wait until 9am to get into the queue?