Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Jan 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
When you say you're booking SS, do you mean Saratoga Springs? If so, you get the full dining plan which includes TS/WS meals. If you mean a different resort that only come with the qsdp, then, no, you can't use qs credits as payment towards TS meals.

As far as I'm aware, the first post is kept updated with any major changes. The main one for 2017 is that quick service meals will no longer include a dessert, but the snacks increase from 1 to 2.
Hi, we are just beginning to look at planning a trip for October 2018. We are thinking of staying at PO so will have QSDP. If it doesn't change from 2017, this means we will get 2 QS Meals (mains and soft drink/hot drink BUT NO dessert now) but instead of 1 snack credit per day, we get 2, is that correct?
So if we get a dessert with our dinner it will be one meal credit PLUS a snack credit?
We stayed at AOA previously so haven't had a dining plan before. In some ways I guess it means an extra snack credit will cover an ice cream or breakfast snack so may be more useful than dessert.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 17, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Hi, we are just beginning to look at planning a trip for October 2018. We are thinking of staying at PO so will have QSDP. If it doesn't change from 2017, this means we will get 2 QS Meals (mains and soft drink/hot drink BUT NO dessert now) but instead of 1 snack credit per day, we get 2, is that correct?
So if we get a dessert with our dinner it will be one meal credit PLUS a snack credit?
We stayed at AOA previously so haven't had a dining plan before. In some ways I guess it means an extra snack credit will cover an ice cream or breakfast snack so may be more useful than dessert.
Yes, that's absolutely right

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 17, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Matt0177
Earning My Ears

Can anyone help me with this ? Is there a conversion chart with shows how to change CS credits for snack credits and the same with TS credits.
Matt0177 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 17, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Matt0177 View Post
Can anyone help me with this ? Is there a conversion chart with shows how to change CS credits for snack credits and the same with TS credits.
No there isn't. Last year you could get 3 snacks with a QS or TS credit but now they've removed the dessert from QS credits we're not sure how many snacks you'll get. It's also dependent on each location whether they'll do it or not.

As soon as there's feedback from someone who's been and used it this month I'll update the first post.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jan 17, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Matt0177
Earning My Ears

Thank you
Matt0177 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 17, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm sure when I looked at the 2017 leaflet a couple of weeks ago it had an * next to QS drink option with a footnote saying this could be subbed for any sc option.

Just looked today (I couldn't get your 1st page link to 2017 leaflet to work?) and there is no * anymore?

Am I dreaming? I swear it was down there in black and white saying you could sub the drink for a sc
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 17, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by Sanddancer View Post
I'm sure when I looked at the 2017 leaflet a couple of weeks ago it had an * next to QS drink option with a footnote saying this could be subbed for any sc option.

Just looked today (I couldn't get your 1st page link to 2017 leaflet to work?) and there is no * anymore?

Am I dreaming? I swear it was down there in black and white saying you could sub the drink for a sc
I remember seeing it too. I haven't heard that's changed.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 17, 10:10 AM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Its still on the bit that lists quick service meals and locations.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post

hi all - had booked Boat House using 2 credits when im there in july, but looking at menus it looks like you just get a steak so will have to pay for extra (like chips lol) - thinking of cancelling and going for aloha show cat 2 tickets instead (I know food wont be as good but 1/ free beer 2/ includes gratuity)!

what do people think? - I know it's probably comparing chalk with cheese...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 17, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

The paying for sides thing had put us off The Boathouse. Can't help with any of the dinner shows though.

Trip Report Index
Closed Thread