Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 21 Jul 19, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Ah can't wait for The Mara! 😊 brilliant result at AK, out of interest what had you FP'd for your EMH? That Oreo cake looks amazing!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Just caught up, great report so far.. thanks so much for sharing!

Have a great day 😀
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved catching up this morning. Have a wonderful holiday x
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Thank you for sharing. Am enjoying reading this and picking up some ideas for our trip next year. CSR looks great.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Ah can't wait for The Mara! 😊 brilliant result at AK, out of interest what had you FP'd for your EMH? That Oreo cake looks amazing!
Our fp were for;
9.35 Na’vi river
10.35 Dinosaur
11.35 Everest (Dave & Evan) Safari (me & Jacob) Jacob won’t ride Everest

The only fp we used was Na’vi we got a DAS for FOP so whilst everyone was in pandora at 8am we did everything else as a walk on! 10am lion king show, 11am nemo show (na’vi Was down at 9.35 so we could use that whenever) had lunch into pandora for Na’vi fp and fop das then left!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Some good food offerings already. Your lunch from restaurantosaurus & flame tree looks really nice. Some yummy looking cookies as well

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida-Sarah
Apprentice Imagineer

Florida-Sarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Great report so far! Coronado looks beautiful!

WDW: 1992, 1993, 1996, 1998, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 x2, 2017, 2018, 2019 x 2

DCL: Disney Dream 2017, Disney Fantasy 2019
Florida-Sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
QSDP Day 3

So we started the day off at HS for EMH. It was a total waste of time it was absolutely rammed! We waited to go down the side towards ToT instead of toy Story Land. Gets to ToT and it’s down so follow the crowd to RnR ques for miles! Turns back to TSL slinky dog has a queue all the way back to Disney junior live I kid you not! I literally could not believe the different to emh in AK compared to HS! We did emh last year at HS when TSL has just opened and it was nothing compared to this and that was similar time 3/4 August. Anyway got a DAs for slinky ride aliens, star tours, fp for TSM, then slinky ride. HS was just so busy, our ToT fp wasn’t until 3.30 so we decided to get the boat to Epcot and come back later.

At 10.30 we grabbed 2 num num cookies from the incredibles area these were warm and delicious 2 snack credits.

We then got the boat over to Epcot and wow what a difference, the spacious park felt like a breath of fresh air! We grabbed a snack of poutine from refreshment port at Canada another great delicious snack credit and shared these on a bench.

Doing well with our snacks today! And drinking plenty of iced waters too tasting them up with our Robinson’s squashed bottles. We rode Soarin only 10 minutes wait, mission space, TT and the 3 cabellaros ride which we’ve never done in 5 previous visits 🙈! We carried on to China and the lotus blossom cafe for lunch. We shared meat fried rice, beef noodles, and 2 drinks for 2 QS credits plus egg rolls for 1 SC and potstickers for 1 SC we were doing well with snacks today.

I got some extra plates and dishes these out. It was plenty for us all and we all really enjoyed it! The kids keep asking if they can go back so thumbs up all around!

We headed round world Showcase and hopped back on the boat getting off at boardwalk for ample hills creamery! We also grabbed a few drinks from boardwalk bakery, you can use your resort mugs in here and we always take at least 2 in the bag hooked on the wheelchair. Filled up mugs and headed next door in search of ice cream. Here for 1 SC you get a cup or cone with 2 scoops. We had cups. Boys wanted baked/unbaked and me and Dave shared sweet as honey and ooey gooey butter cake. 2 sc used.

We sat outside and thoroughly enjoyed our ice creams. The skies darkened and a storm started but no rain. Because of the storm the boats stopped running and I checked the weather app which said no rain for 30 minutes so we walked from boardwalk to HS. It was lovely as we had cloud cover and wind from the storm! No lightning just clouds. We walked off all that food!

We made it to ToT for our fp which has a funny story...

We left HS about 4.30 and headed back to Coronado for a little rest before tea. We were heading for Wolfgang puck at DS. We parked in the new grapefruit garage and walked across. Dave has the salmon, me the meatloaf, Evan spaghetti and meatballs and Jacob the macaroni cheese. 3 fountain drinks plus a corona for Dave. I left my phone at home and Dave took these pics but no meatball pics so I apologise!

Again another delicious meal and we all enjoyed it! We had a wonder around DS before heading home. Today felt good as not much fried food and a little bit lighter!

7 SC used 43 remain
6 QS used 38 remain

Edited at 12:22 PM.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
QSDP day 4

We started with a ADR at BOG for 8am. We got to MK bang on 7.45 just as they let all reservations into the park so perfect timing! A few pics along the way and trying to pull the sword out of the stone (we couldn’t) we made our way around to BOG. We had pre ordered and shared 2 a la gastons between us along with the pastries and fruit it was plenty for us. Hot chocolate and orange juices we were nice and full. 2 QS used

Out and round to seven dwarves with 2 minutes wait! We continued riding buzz, big thunder, and space with some chilli cheese fries and waters all round at cosmic rays for 1 SC

We headed out of MK as people were literally streaming into the park! We got the monorail and the queue for bag check and tickets at the TTC was phenomenal! So glad we’d been in got the headliners (splash was down all morning) and heading out whilst it was mega hot and busy!

We drove to DS for lunch and today we were heading for blaze pizza. Dave and Evan shared a meat lovers pizza and Jacob and I went 1/2 & 1/2 Jacob plain cheese and me with chicken and mushroom, plus 2 fountain drinks was 2 QS and again another tasty delicious meal!

We walked around DS a bit over to ghirdelli for dessert. Me and Evan had cookie dough sugar cones, Jacob cookies and cream and Dave rocky road. 4 SC used. Another great Sc and delicious too!

We headed back to Coronado and it was still only 2pm! Jacob and I headed to the pool for a few hours. Back to the room and got ready for tea we were heading to captain cooks at the poly for tea! We arrived around 6.15 and it wasn’t too busy. Jacob has shrimp noodles, Evan had chicken noodles Dave and I shared the turkey club melt and Korean bbq chicken wings. Omg the turkey bacon melt was out of this world delicious! We swapped the drinks for various snacks (not a great selection but enough) 4 QS used

We enjoy eating at the deluxe resorts as you order at the QS locations and your food is brought out to you. I hate the food courts where you have to order from different stations and you all end up eating at different times if all of you don’t want the same foods!

After tea we nipped to Walmart the new one on 192, this Walmart is always heaving I don’t like it at all. When we move to the villa even though it’s our closest one we’ll be using the one on the 27 for sure.

Once back at Coronado Dave and I headed to the three bridges for a drink. We left Evan to watch Jacob as we were only having a quick drink and he has his phone if he needed us. We are in casitas 5 and literally a 2 minute walk away. We got back both boys were in their pj’s on their iPads in bed good as gold.

Anyway I fancied a strawberry daiquiri which wasn’t on the menu but I asked and they made one for me, I was a happy lady! Dave had an Estella. What a beautiful setting this is. It felt so out of Disney it could of been a Caribbean resort. Kids were also in there but mainly adults. We sat chatted, drank and watched Epcot fireworks. It was just over $20 and I didn’t get ID’d 😔😂

8 QS used 30 remain
5 SC used 38 remain

Edited at 01:08 PM.
Old 23 Jul 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Along with the dining plan I also brought cereal bars which we take to the parks to snack on early in the morning before most places open. This has just been taken right now, there was loads more so you can imagine how many I brought with us 🙈 I’m terrible for buying too much! We’ve all just had a few bars each for breakfast as we are having a lazy morning heading for the pool before Epcot tonight for EEH.