Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 23 Jul 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Can't wait to get to Coronado. Looks like you're making good use of your credits. My dd loves the 3 caballeros boat ride and will be so disappointed if they replace it with anything Coco themed as Donald is her favourite character.
Old 23 Jul 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Can't wait to get to Coronado. Looks like you're making good use of your credits. My dd loves the 3 caballeros boat ride and will be so disappointed if they replace it with anything Coco themed as Donald is her favourite character.
Do you know what we have stayed at cbr and pofq and Coronado is definitely my favourite. It’s got enough Disney to it but also not in your face and has some lovely adult elements to it. We’re really enjoying our time here. I would 100% pick this over other moderates.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Enjoying your report. It just shows variety on qs and how many meals are shareable.
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by dixonsontour View Post
Enjoying your report. It just shows variety on qs and how many meals are shareable.
Definitely you can get such a range of food we are enjoying the QSDP. We are sharing meals especially so we can try a lot of different places. Off to the polite pig for lunch 😁
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
thepricefamily
Apprentice Imagineer

Great report with some lovely options for QS. Looking forward to coming days!
HRH Club Level & AKL Savannah Club Level 2020
thepricefamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Three bridges looks lovely. Strawberry daiquiris are my favourite so thanks for posting about your request working 😉
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

I didn't realise there were so many varied options available on the QS. Some lovely meals. Those num num cookies look sooo good

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jul 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Great tip about the QS at the deluxe resorts.
The more I see of CSR the more I like it.
I think breakfast at BOG will be a definite for us.
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jul 19, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
QSDP day 5

We were having a slower morning today as doing EEH at Epcot. We had various cereal bars in the room before heading down to the pool for a few hours. Around 11.30 I got 2 adult portions of chicken tenders from siesta canteen at the pool, however you can’t swap the drinks for sides so I took 2 orange juices which Evan would have for breakfast. 2 QS used and shared between all 4 of us. No photo as at the pool with no phone but here is a stock photo 😂

We headed to the room and showered and changed before going to Disney springs and the Polite Pig. We ordered and shared ribs and half a chicken both with waffle fries and fountain drinks. They asked me before eating at the counter if I wanted to add gratuity which I declined as 1, I hadn’t encountered any service so far as to know what I needed to tip and 2, all they did was bring out my food which I don’t think they need any tip for! Dave enjoyed this the most I’m not a massive bbq fan but it was nice enough. The boys didn’t eat much tbh, only picked but it was more Dave’s choice.

Also to note I was going to order the boys some mac and cheese off the sides menu but these were not snack credits when I asked. With them being $6 I would of presumed they would be but I was proven wrong.

We headed to Epcot and arrived around 3.30 we had fp for soarin, spaceship earth and mission space. Plus we went on living with the land, Pixar film and TT using DAS.

Into world showcase the boys wanted food from lotus blossom cafe as they loved it the other day, they shared chicken fried rice and beef noodles again with 2 large diet cokes.

Dave and I then shared a lamb and chicken platter from tangerine cafe which was very tasty and quite light after a heavy meat lunch.

You may have realised we’ve not used 1 SC yet today so this needed to be rectified. We stopped and got a funnel cake to share as we’ve never ever tried one in all our trips!

It was nice and hot and fresh. I’m not a donut fan but tried a little. It was ok, both the boys demolished this and loved it.

We took our seat in the disabled section for the fireworks for illuminations between Italy and Germany where I am currently writing this report. I’ve just sent Dave off to Karamell kuche for some snacks which I will post tomorrow. He got 3 Krispy treats, 1 salted caramel cupcake, 1 pecan caramel bar and a large popcorn using 6 SC.

7 QS used 23 remain
7 SC used 31 remain
Old 24 Jul 19, 04:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Back in the hotel after EEH at Epcot and here are the snacks from Germany!

There are 3 Krispie treats there! Breakfast sorted 😂😂