Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Jan 20, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Kayeshakes
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

RS transport query help

Hi everyone, we are here staying at sequoia lodge and we booked a transfer from CDG here and back again with RS transports. We paid the driver the €76 on the way in, the email confirmation seems to imply this is the cost for the round trip, is that right? The driver didn’t understand the question and my french isn’t that great!
Basically I don’t want to spend all my cash if we need it for the journey back. (We are also flying with air France via Flybe so wish us luck they don’t go bust! Trying not to let it spoil my holiday but I’m a worrier)
Kayeshakes is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Hi
We used them in December & it was €57 each way as I remember i paid it on the way there & my sister paid for the return. There were 4 of us & that’s the price I was quoted in my email receipt. It should say round trip on the email with the price beside it.

Edited at 08:00 AM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Did you book a shared or private transfer and how many of you are there ? Looking at their website €76 Sounds right for a shared transfer for 2 (We booked shared but but had private transfer both ways) if it was private and there were more of you maybe it was one way. You need to check your emails for your booking details really.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
pokerbanter
Excited about Disney

We have used RS many times. We have also paid the full fare on the first leg & then explained that its been paid on way home. Never been an issue
pokerbanter is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Kayeshakes

Thanks everyone, I looked at the email confirmation again and it does say “76 euros to round trip” (we booked a shared shuttle but it was just us two) so I’m taking that as confirmation we’re paid up. Now just to worry about our flight back! Fingers crossed for Flybe...
Kayeshakes is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Isis
Trying for More Ears

Just been announced that a deal has been struck to save Flybe. Which puts my mind at rest as we are booked on Flybe next week. Hopefully you can relax and enjoy the rest of your holiday x
Isis is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 20, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Mobile

I paid 57 on way out and 57 on way back in december. That was private for 4 of us.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 20, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Kayeshakes

Thanks Isis! I had a few texts last night from friends who had heard too, I’m relieved. Hope your trip goes well!