Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jan 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
HolidaySi
Excited about Disney

Mobile Amended Disney booking-will it automatically update on MDE

Hello
This morning I have added the rest of our family to our Disney booking and revised the dates.

Will my MDE be automatically updated with the revised dates and party names etc or do I need to do something?
Thanks
HolidaySi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

I have never added new family members, but I have changed resorts before and I have changed resorts and dates before. It has updated by itself, sometimes in a few days and once within thirty minutes.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamisawish
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I amended our resort through ATD and it took 5 days to show on MDE, but it did show eventually. Who did you amend with? If it’s direct with Disney I would imagine it will show even quicker.

DLP | June 2015 | Dec 2016 | Sept 2017 | Oct 2017 | Nov 2018

WDW | April 2009 | Feb 2019
dreamisawish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

If booked with Disney direct this could still take up to 5 days.
Old 18 Jan 20, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
HolidaySi
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post
I amended our resort through ATD and it took 5 days to show on MDE, but it did show eventually. Who did you amend with? If it’s direct with Disney I would imagine it will show even quicker.
We booked direct with Disney. We reduced days and added 3 people to the booking. Received updated invoice by email but MDE not updated yet
HolidaySi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by HolidaySi View Post
Hello
This morning I have added the rest of our family to our Disney booking and revised the dates.

Will my MDE be automatically updated with the revised dates and party names etc or do I need to do something?
Thanks
Hey there, I cant comment on other companies but as an agent direct to Disney, we make the amend and get a new confirmation within seconds. It can take up to 7 days for the booking to change on MDE.

If it doesn't sometimes its best to give MDE tech support a call.

MDE is really glitchy, i wouldn't hold it to be the grail of your reservation, as long as your confirmation has the correct dates and it gets sorted within 7 days don't worry

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumps Mrs
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I did this with our booking in 2018, we had 3 rooms booked. I added an extra person and extra days - different amount of days too. It all updated on MDE - eventually.
Grumps Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
molly48
Excited about Disney

Our didn't update we added a day. I just emailed them and they updated it straight away.

1995 /1998 Disney All star music 1997 Quality inn plaza 2000 Caribbean beach 2004 Calabay parc
2005 southern dunes 2007/2008 Indian creek villa
2015 Avanti hotel / 2018 dibb villa Solterra. Port Orleans french quarter 2020
molly48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
katie786
Earning More Ears

One thing to be aware of is that it may affect online check in.
We booked directly through Disney for our trip last September and had changed dates and hotels, it all got amended on MDE (took a week or so I think) but the online check in function still had our original hotel attached, so to make any room requests I had to call and have them make a note on the booking.
Not a huge issue as we had to go to reception on arrival to pick up Magic Bands anyway, but just in case it happens to you, don't panic!
katie786 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List