Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 Oct 19, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell1971
Apprentice Imagineer

tinkerbell1971's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Arrow Booking for 2021

Hi, we are going back to Orlando in 2021. I think everyone will be going for the 50th celebration
It will be my 50th too eeekkk. When would be the best time to book. We are looking at the end of September. We have virgin air Miles but not sure how they work lol, can we put them towards money off the holiday. Plus my daughter boyfriend works for virgin media so hopefully we can get a good discount lol. Sorry to ask all the questions lol. Also we aren't to bothered who we fly with but who is your preferred airline. We always book a package and looking at tui. We flew with them in 2017 and loved the plane. It depends on the price for us too.

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far. Xx
tinkerbell1971 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm planning on 3 weeks in August 2021 and will just be watching Disney's offers ready to book in April. Then we will book all the other parts of the holiday and flights when the price is right. We booked our previous flights in the October before and have only ever flown on Virgin flights although we have booked them directly, through a T A and through netflights. Just saving money now so I'm ready to pounce when the times right.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell1971
Apprentice Imagineer

tinkerbell1971's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Thank you for your response. I think I'm just a tad excited to get it booked lol..roll on April 😂xx
tinkerbell1971 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 06:39 AM  
Link to this Post
pdcdad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Anyone any idea when the celebrations might start ?
I’m planning to go end of August into September really excited just hoping for free dining.
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We are planning for sept 2021. Hope to book 10 days at AKL if we can get free dining then 5 nights at HRH. Not got any set dates In mind, originally we wanted October but then they cut off the free dining in October and also we are worried about how busy it will be for the actual anniversary so anytime in September will be fine!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Oct 19, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell1971
Apprentice Imagineer

tinkerbell1971's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
Anyone any idea when the celebrations might start ?
I’m planning to go end of August into September really excited just hoping for free dining.
I heard but only a rumour they could start a bit before and go on for a year. But that's only speculation. Xx
Old 31 Oct 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Another 50 in 2021 and hoping to return to celebrate with MK

Originally Posted by tinkerbell1971 View Post
Hi, we are going back to Orlando in 2021. I think everyone will be going for the 50th celebration
It will be my 50th too eeekkk. When would be the best time to book. We are looking at the end of September. We have virgin air Miles but not sure how they work lol, can we put them towards money off the holiday. Plus my daughter boyfriend works for virgin media so hopefully we can get a good discount lol. Sorry to ask all the questions lol. Also we aren't to bothered who we fly with but who is your preferred airline. We always book a package and looking at tui. We flew with them in 2017 and loved the plane. It depends on the price for us too.

Hope you are all having a good weekend so far. Xx
Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
We are planning for sept 2021. Hope to book 10 days at AKL if we can get free dining then 5 nights at HRH. Not got any set dates In mind, originally we wanted October but then they cut off the free dining in October and also we are worried about how busy it will be for the actual anniversary so anytime in September will be fine!
Haha this sounds exactly like us, we were hoping to go end Oct beginning of Nov for Halloween and Christmas decorations but looks like it's going to be end Sept for us now too
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
dibdobber
Serious Dibber

dibdobber's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
just to recount my experience, we booked for 2021 last weekend. Tried first of all to do it on virgin website but had an issue trying to finalise the booking because i was trying to use our virgin airmiles. So i rang virgin holidays and the price was very considerably cheaper over the phone than it had ben on the web.
dibdobber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Bertiebear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dibdobber View Post
just to recount my experience, we booked for 2021 last weekend. Tried first of all to do it on virgin website but had an issue trying to finalise the booking because i was trying to use our virgin airmiles. So i rang virgin holidays and the price was very considerably cheaper over the phone than it had ben on the web.
Do you mind me asking what you’ve booked and cost?
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
BIGDENNIS10UK
Imagineer

Mobile

We’re thinking of booking for august 2021 as well, might stay in the Wyndham at Disney springs for 14 nts, it’s coming out at 2130 for this august, can’t look for 2021 on sunshine holidays, but we will obviously have to pay the transfers and the resort fee (25 dollars a might), no car, so no parking fees.

Just wondering if once the resort fee is factored in, so you think it would be better to go to a budget Disney hotel? Maybe get free breakfast?

Plus magical express.

We love the location of the Wyndham though, just wondering people’s opinions?
BIGDENNIS10UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List