Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Dec 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
IckleSpickle
Proud to wear my Ears

Absolutely loved it and really want another series.

WDW:
Pop Feb 2007, Pop Aug 2008, POFQ Aug 2010, POR July 2018
DLP:
SL Jan 2006, Cheyenne Feb 2008, Cheyenne Feb 2009, Cheyenne Feb 2012
IckleSpickle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

In the minority here I thought it was average at best. X
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
GrumpyDopey&Me
Imagineer

GrumpyDopey&Me's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

In the minority of thinking it was rubbish. No real storyline and a cliff hanger ending
GrumpyDopey&Me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Loved it. I hope there is a new series. I was happy not to find out about the fishing trip, but I would have liked to hear the answer to the final question. I hope he says yes.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I enjoyed it BUT it was a bit meh. No real story just a catch up really. One of the best series on TV ever was, such a lot to live up to
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by elmlea22 View Post
In the minority of thinking it was rubbish. No real storyline and a cliff hanger ending
I'm with you. I think they knew loyal fans would enjoy just seeing the characters back together. We did enjoy it but neither of us could believe it when it ended! We checked our watches and whether there was a second part after the news or whatever to get the rest of the story!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'll go with the minority, we weren't too impressed at all

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
shabba
Apprentice Imagineer

shabba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

So after what 11 years, no mention of Dave's Coaches. Nessa & Smithy attend Xmas functions with both families each year & in all that time they've never slept together. Now all of a sudden, they do the dirty & she's maddly in love with him. Absolute rubbish! Don't get me started on the pathetic Bryn & Jason what did they get upto... 11 years nobodies asked or been told.
shabba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Dec 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by shabba View Post
So after what 11 years, no mention of Dave's Coaches. Nessa & Smithy attend Xmas functions with both families each year & in all that time they've never slept together. Now all of a sudden, they do the dirty & she's maddly in love with him. Absolute rubbish! Don't get me started on the pathetic Bryn & Jason what did they get upto... 11 years nobodies asked or been told.
She says they slept together every second Friday until smithy met his girlfriend 11 moths ago
Old 26 Dec 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by shabba View Post
They both said Nessa and Smithy they done it every 2 weeks. I thought the same as you... where's Dave couches! he was a great guy I thought.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List