Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Jun 17, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Pandora - EMH?

I'll be in Disney from the 1st of August till the 15th of August. Thus far I've booked my flights & my tickets but am yet to book my Disney hotel as I'm waiting for my friend's CM hotel discount to become active so I can book. The other day was the magical 60 day mark for onsite guests but, as I am yet to book so far, I'm not an onsite guest yet & have definitely missed out on those fast passes for Pandora (and probably 7DMT & FEA.

What have the queues been like for the rides in Pandora during extra magic hours so far? An hour...maybe 75 minutes is pretty much my cut off for any Disney ride.
Old 10 Jun 17, 08:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney1195
Earning More Ears

Mobile

My dates match yours and at the moment fast passes are still available so never give up hope
Disney1195 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
adreamisawish
Excited about Disney

Oh really?

That's awesome. Still no idea when I'll be booking my hotel, at least another two weeks yet. But slightly more reassuring that there may be fast passes available. Especially considering I'm potentially only after the one fast pass.

Just wanna get the two in Pandora out the way with as quickly as possible to 'get the monkey off my back'. Was in Disney for two months last summer & left it until my final day in Disney to ride Frozen Ever After, hoping to find a low'ish wait time that just never came. Final day came around & couldn't leave without riding it. So literally went into Epcot, queued for 90 minutes, rode it & left Epcot!
Old 11 Jun 17, 05:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Taggie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just leaving Pandora now, they shut off Flight of Passage before extra magic hour started so as to clear out non Disney guests, so I guess if you can get in there about half 10 or so you could wait in the waiting queue. By about 11.10 it went up to 105 minutes which is 10 minutes into extra magic hours.
Pop Century May 07 + All Star Sports March 06
La Quinta Inn Lakeside March 05
Taggie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List