Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 6 Feb 18, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

Mobile No FPs 60 days out toy story

Hi

Just got all our FPs no trouble but there were none at all for Toy Story for our duration; 7th April for 2 weeks.

Anyone know why? They can't have sold out yet even Avatar has plenty left and I was on at 12 on the dot!

Thanks
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

I don't think anything official has been announced yet, but it is thought that TSM is closing in the run up to Toy Story Land opening so they can move the entrance, and the lack of fastpasses suggests this is starting in April
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

as above
TSMM is going down shortly to prepare for the changes required by the construction of TSL (and to shift the entrance from Pixar Place to TSL)

so chances are if you can't find FP+ it's because the ride will be shut down when you go, OR, they don't know if it will be open yet, so they don't take FP+ until they know for sure

keep checking regularly
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky81
Excited about Disney

I got one yesterday at 60days out?
Chunky81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

Mobile

All the days I looked at had none
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Chunky81
Excited about Disney

Change could happen from the sat7th then as my fp is for fri 6th and still some available for that afternoon.
Chunky81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

I've just got one for April 8th - seemed to have plenty available.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LawrenceFamily
Imagineer

I can't get any for Monday 9th April or Monday 16th which are our two HS days!
Old 6 Feb 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
theriler
Getting Excited

According to Blogmickey.com, the ride will have no fastpass available from Apr 9th to May 7th and will be standby only. This is due to more work to switch the queue around to TSL side and the ride will be down to one track.

Incredible really, the ride is now effectively unrideable unless you are prepared to wait 3 hours (my guess on queue time) or do rope drop. Their decision making at this park in the last 18 months has been really awful, closing GMR without any real need when such major work has been ongoing is looking even more stupid.
theriler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 18, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
rach&dan
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Wonder if it will be open during extra magic hours in the morning if so there will be more of a stampede than usual!