Notices
Additional Support Needs & DAS Help & advice

Old 7 Aug 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

Seaworld quick queue vs ride assistance pass.

Has anyone had any experience of using the ride assistance pass or the quick queue system at Seaworld? Does it work the same way as Disney world’s DAS or is it limited to a few attractions? I’ve looked online and can’t see any information on using it for infinity falls for example.

I’m not sure what would work for my son, who gets a DAS at Disney world. We’ve always got on well with the DAS combined with FastPass. We managed at Universal the first time with their disability pass system but it was a bit of a struggle so when we went back we used the express passes instead which worked much better for him.

We’ve never been to Seaworld so don’t know what to expect over there in terms of general waiting times and things to distract him with while we wait for return times.
mooray27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

I can’t help re disability pass but can say that last week the longest queue was for Manta at 30 mins(but I think this was because it was in the afternoon on a rainyish day so it had just been down for a thunderstorm) Mako was almost a walk on.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
JanetteP
Imagineer

The assistance pass at SeaWorld is very good. You are given a piece of paper and you walk through the express queue. There was never anyone in the express queue when we were there in May, so we went straight on everything. We were never given a return time, but we never got round to Infinity Falls (didn't want to get wet!), but I can't imagine it being any different to all the others. They also had our details when we went to BG, and it was the same principle there.

Janette
Dreamy Corner June 23, Potter’s Villa May 22, Shamu Villa Sep 22,AKL, HRH Lakeside Haven Sep 19, Lakeside Haven RPR May 19. White Blossom & Viburnum Villa Aug 18. SSR, Aurora Villa May 18. Kidani, RPR Champion Florida Villa 17, Staybridge Suites, White Blossom & Owens Villa 16 OKW, Champion Florida Villa & RPR 16, Magic Landings 15, Grand Reserve & HRH 2014, Tuscan Pines 12, Highgrove 09, Legacy Park 07, Indian Point 06 and 05, Florida Pines 04
Graduation Trip 2019
+ Trip Report 2018
JanetteP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

Thanks guys, very helpful 🙂
mooray27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List