Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Orlando Attractions
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 1 Oct 18, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
#25
jclaydon
Trying for More Ears
 
Join Date: May 13
Originally Posted by FindingMerida View Post
Not just you! Everything with DLP seems to be overly complicated

We have just booked directly with Disney this morning Will add the 36k challenge at the end of October once it becomes available
Think this is the way we're going to go as well. Do you know if you can just phone up to add on the bibs?
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
#26
louiseybobs
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
louiseybobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 09

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
Think this is the way we're going to go as well. Do you know if you can just phone up to add on the bibs?
I've just phoned disney and they said yes thats what you do, although they can't make any guarantee's for definite. Has anyone done this before?
The 2 nights free offer ends today! Eek

What should we doooooo
__________________
louiseybobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mums 50th birthday trip!
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
#27
FindingMerida
Disney Fangirl
 
FindingMerida's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

FindingMerida's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
Think this is the way we're going to go as well. Do you know if you can just phone up to add on the bibs?
I was very lucky that when I phoned yesterday the CM seemed to be quite clued up on what was happening (this is pretty rare when calling DLP!)

So until yesterday, they could book the full thing (including bibs) using the Netherlands offer, but as of today no country is able to book bibs. As I had already booked using the UK website she gave me two options:

1. Cancel my existing booking and book via the Netherlands offer, but it could take up to 4 weeks for my original deposit to be refunded
2. Wait until the bibs are available for the international market at the end of October, call up and add them to my booking.

When I asked if they had a date, she laughed, and I laughed, and we both agreed the people of the internet would probably know before she did

I hope that helps! Keep an eye on here, I'm sure as soon as they're available to book someone will post
__________________
1986 - I-Drive hotels x 3 trips 1995 - Villa 1998 - Villa 2005 - Southern Dunes Villa
Apr 2013 - OKW
Oct 2014 - DIBB Villa, BLT
May 2016 - DLP Newport Bay Club Oct 2016 - DIBB Villa, BLT
Jun 2017 - DIBB Villa, HRH, AKV
Mar 2018 - DLP Magic Circus Jun 2018 - DCL Magic 7 day Mediterranean
Sep 2018 - DLP Magic Run Weekend Nov 2018 - DLP Sequoia Lodge at Christmas
Apr 2019 - DIBB Villa, AKV, BLT
Sep 2019 - DLP Magic Run Weekend
Oct 2019 - DCL Fantasy 7 day Western Caribbean
FindingMerida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Western Caribbean Cruise!
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
#28
FindingMerida
Disney Fangirl
 
FindingMerida's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 12

FindingMerida's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
I've just phoned disney and they said yes thats what you do, although they can't make any guarantee's for definite. Has anyone done this before?
The 2 nights free offer ends today! Eek

What should we doooooo
Do it! If you're going Thu-Mon the two nights free offer is perfect. I'm not worried about getting the bibs added as so many people did it that way for this year.
__________________
1986 - I-Drive hotels x 3 trips 1995 - Villa 1998 - Villa 2005 - Southern Dunes Villa
Apr 2013 - OKW
Oct 2014 - DIBB Villa, BLT
May 2016 - DLP Newport Bay Club Oct 2016 - DIBB Villa, BLT
Jun 2017 - DIBB Villa, HRH, AKV
Mar 2018 - DLP Magic Circus Jun 2018 - DCL Magic 7 day Mediterranean
Sep 2018 - DLP Magic Run Weekend Nov 2018 - DLP Sequoia Lodge at Christmas
Apr 2019 - DIBB Villa, AKV, BLT
Sep 2019 - DLP Magic Run Weekend
Oct 2019 - DCL Fantasy 7 day Western Caribbean
FindingMerida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Western Caribbean Cruise!
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
#29
louiseybobs
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
louiseybobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 09

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by FindingMerida View Post
Do it! If you're going Thu-Mon the two nights free offer is perfect. I'm not worried about getting the bibs added as so many people did it that way for this year.
I did ask her if she personally added bibs on to existing packages before and she said she had! I just feel worried because I'm advising 15 other people so far too! Okay will confirm with the group tonight and will book! x
__________________
louiseybobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mums 50th birthday trip!
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
#30
jclaydon
Trying for More Ears
 
Join Date: May 13
Originally Posted by FindingMerida View Post
I was very lucky that when I phoned yesterday the CM seemed to be quite clued up on what was happening (this is pretty rare when calling DLP!)

So until yesterday, they could book the full thing (including bibs) using the Netherlands offer, but as of today no country is able to book bibs. As I had already booked using the UK website she gave me two options:

1. Cancel my existing booking and book via the Netherlands offer, but it could take up to 4 weeks for my original deposit to be refunded
2. Wait until the bibs are available for the international market at the end of October, call up and add them to my booking.

When I asked if they had a date, she laughed, and I laughed, and we both agreed the people of the internet would probably know before she did

I hope that helps! Keep an eye on here, I'm sure as soon as they're available to book someone will post
Thats annoying, as think I'm going to go for the Netherlands offer - the 25% off and free HB works better for us as only staying 3 nights.

So think I'll book that offer (it seems to be on till the 9th Oct), then hopefully add the bibs on later in the month.
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
#31
louiseybobs
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
louiseybobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 09

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
Thats annoying, as think I'm going to go for the Netherlands offer - the 25% off and free HB works better for us as only staying 3 nights.

So think I'll book that offer (it seems to be on till the 9th Oct), then hopefully add the bibs on later in the month.
That sounds great too!
Do you have a link to the netherlands offer?

Edited to Add I've found it
With the netherlands website, how do you pay? Can you use a revolut card? Also would you just ring the disneyland paris number to add on the bib?
__________________

Edited at 01:30 PM.
louiseybobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mums 50th birthday trip!
Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Oct 18, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#32
louiseybobs
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
louiseybobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 09

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by FindingMerida View Post
Do it! If you're going Thu-Mon the two nights free offer is perfect. I'm not worried about getting the bibs added as so many people did it that way for this year.
Booked!
__________________
louiseybobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Mums 50th birthday trip!
Reply With Quote
Reply
US Rent A Car

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu

Ocean Florida

US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2522
CaxtonFX  $1.2575
Covent Garden FX  $1.2679
FAIRFX  $1.2600
John Lewis  $1.2576
M&S  $1.2291
Post Office  $1.2295
Sainsburys  $1.2525
TESCO  $1.2548
Travelex  $1.2437
Updated: 16:30 17/10/2019

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,130
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,085
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1309
CaxtonFX  €1.1305
Covent Garden FX  €1.1404
FAIRFX  €1.1335
John Lewis  €1.1365
M&S  €1.1123
Post Office  €1.1104
Sainsburys  €1.1311
TESCO  €1.1332
Travelex  €1.1233
Updated: 16:30 17/10/2019

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Thu 17th Oct 11:43am
Now: 26C/79F
Few Clouds
Few Clouds
Cloud Cover: 20%
Wind: 5mph - NW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1015mb
Humidity: 69%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 15:40 17/10/2019