Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Unread 19 Jan 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Ooh it sounds so good! Cant wait. Is the phantom Mickey meet permanent then? I thought it was maybe only there when the manor was closed for refurb? I love his outfit seen it on Twitter he looks super cute! Love when the characters are in different outfits. My fave in wdw was prob Minnie on the red carpet her dress was amazing 😂😂 x
Oh maybe then, sorry I thought it had reopened but Im reading thats its maybe not opening to April, so maybe hes only there till then, but I hope not as Id love to see him when I go in August!

Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18.
Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 20.
Disneyland Tokyo - 2016.
Disney Sea Tokyo - 2016.
Disneyland California - 2018.
Disney California Adventure - 2018.
NYC - 2016 & 2017.
Las Vegas, LA & Grand Canyon - 2018.
San Francisco, Monterey/Carmel - 2019.
Las Vegas, Death Valley & Grand Canyon - 2019.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Galaxy's Edge & Coronado Springs.
Unread 19 Jan 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
slightly serious Dibber

Phantom Mickey looks amazing. In October this M&G location will be taken back over by Jack Skellington.

Phantom Manor is currently due to reopen in May - although it's already been delayed by almost 6 months so there's no knowing for sure what the future holds as DLP are yet to confirm an exact reopen date.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Princesses and Pirates at DLP
Unread 19 Jan 19, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Phantom Mickey looks amazing. In October this M&G location will be taken back over by Jack Skellington.

Phantom Manor is currently due to reopen in May - although it's already been delayed by almost 6 months so there's no knowing for sure what the future holds as DLP are yet to confirm an exact reopen date.

He is so adorable. Hope you get to meet him. Oh is it outside phantom manor u meet Jack? Im beyond excited! Dd2 has a sally outfit so might have to pack it 😂😂
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Unread 19 Jan 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
slightly serious Dibber

He is so adorable. Hope you get to meet him. Oh is it outside phantom manor u meet Jack? Im beyond excited! Dd2 has a sally outfit so might have to pack it 😂😂
Definitely do! He'll absolutely love that and the pictures will be amazing!

My DD isn't really into characters now (she's nearly 12 so going through that preteen phase of thinking she's too cool for stuff like that!) so I'm not sure I'll be able to convince her to meet Phantom Manor with me! I'm going to try though.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 19 Jan 19, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
Definitely do! He'll absolutely love that and the pictures will be amazing!

My DD isn't really into characters now (she's nearly 12 so going through that preteen phase of thinking she's too cool for stuff like that!) so I'm not sure I'll be able to convince her to meet Phantom Manor with me! I'm going to try though.
Fingers crossed she does for u. My eldest dd will be 10 soon and shes hitting that too. Certain ones she loves like Winnie the Pooh etc and chip and dale esp but isnt as interested in the princesses. Dd2 its ALL about the characters and a cuddle lol we have a sally costume, maleficent and an evil queen I may pack them all 😂 plus aurora lol. I made her her own lilo dress for breakfast with lilo and stitch in wdw and lilo hugged her for like 5 mins solid and wouldnt let her go 😂😂😂 was amazing
FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
first DLP trip/ Halloween trip
Unread 20 Jan 19, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
slightly serious Dibber

Fingers crossed she does for u. My eldest dd will be 10 soon and shes hitting that too. Certain ones she loves like Winnie the Pooh etc and chip and dale esp but isnt as interested in the princesses. Dd2 its ALL about the characters and a cuddle lol we have a sally costume, maleficent and an evil queen I may pack them all 😂 plus aurora lol. I made her her own lilo dress for breakfast with lilo and stitch in wdw and lilo hugged her for like 5 mins solid and wouldnt let her go 😂😂😂 was amazing
Ahh that's so nice. It's character interaction like that which will stay with them forever.

My (then) 2 year old was really into the characters on our last trip in November - We were queuing to see Winnie and it was raining so she was splashing in puddles - when it was our turn Winnie to her hand and was jumping and dancing with her for what felt like ages. It was so magical and she hasn't stopped talking about it since. I am going to miss her on our next trip as she definitely has that Disney magic - but I'm also really excited to spend some 1-on-1 time with my Eldest.
QuickSilver