Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 7 Jul 09, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

Oh and the smoking is just so so wrong. Heat, smoking and queues just dont go.
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Happy days in:
Unread 7 Jul 09, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
solo
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by mattstk View Post
It is so true that place is terrible... no organisation and the DLP employees need to spend some time in the USA to brush up there customer service skills...
Couldn't have put it better myself... Disney is better left to the Americans... they know how the "Disney magic" works!

solo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
4 weeks in Florida in...
Unread 7 Jul 09, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by riverdancefan View Post
one CM actually man-handled my 3 year old to try to push him onto a ride whilst tutting at him and shouting go go !(in french) to a 3 year old:angry:
I would've got his name and complained at the City Hall! :angry:
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 7 Jul 09, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Maybe it's because we're two big blokes, but we've never had trouble with queue jumpers at DLP.

The only thing that annoyed me was if you wanted to see/get a photo with a character, you'd get the inevitible swarm of OFK's (Orrible French Kids) swarming around them waving their autograph books (a terrible invention, those books!).
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 7 Jul 09, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hoppers
Imagineer

Hoppers's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 19
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Duck View Post
It's a shame, this seems to get mentioned a lot when people talk about DLP. We're going this new year and dbf has never been and it is my first time back in nearly 10 years I am totally prepared for this as i am the master of moody looks and i will say my piece (but only if necessary ) but i have to say i found the Americans a very rude bunch on our trip to Florida last year so it doesn't really make a difference where you are in the world anymore

Di
dont worry i went for the 15th anniversary at christmas and was great didnt see any queue jumpers and no rude cm's it was very nice apart from the rain lol
Hoppers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Gem's post GCSE chill out tour
Unread 7 Jul 09, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TR_Wolf View Post
Maybe it's because we're two big blokes, but we've never had trouble with queue jumpers at DLP.

The only thing that annoyed me was if you wanted to see/get a photo with a character, you'd get the inevitible swarm of OFK's (Orrible French Kids) swarming around them waving their autograph books (a terrible invention, those books!).
That's our experience too.

The first time we took our children to DLP, we couldn't get to the characters at all, so gave up in the end.

Tbh, this doesn't spoil our enjoyment really, as my children all love the actual rides at Disney more than the Disney experience.

I don't think queue jumping is restricted to France either, it happens here too.
We took our children to a fun day last weekend, and we saw people trying to queue jump quite often.
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 7 Jul 09, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

i have to agree and i am a big dlp fan and will definatley continue to visit -but on our first trip to wdw this was the first thing we noticed no pushing and shoving for characters,generally no queue jumping and much more polite people in general.
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 7 Jul 09, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Katie C
Imagineer

DH and I have now perfected the art of blocking queues so noone can get past us! And I found queues for buses at WDW at the end of a busy day as bad for the queue jumping!
Katie C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to WDW! Woo hoo!
Closed Thread
Orlando Attraction Tickets