Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 15 Apr 13, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_mama
Trying for More Ears

Wow I hadn't ever considered camping before didn't really think it was an option but after reading this I definitely would in the future!
Thanks
Disney_mama is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our dream trip to the magic
Unread 29 Jul 13, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Ruby_Slippers82
Imagineer

Ruby_Slippers82's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thanks to this thread we are off camping next week 4 Vents it is for 5 nights, then a drive to St Malo for a further 5. Can't wait!
Unread 29 Jul 13, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post

We stayed at Les Etangs Fleuris last June for 4nights after our DLP onsite stay, it was so relaxing and lovely to get away from it all, we're not campers (yet, I can see it's going to become the only option in the next few years) so we had a cabin/static and even though DH was dead set against it and I booked it without consulting him, once he got there with a bottle of wine and sat on the deck he loved it.
So next summer we might try the 4vents site as I want to go back to once Ratatouille opens, but do less DLP.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 29 Jul 13, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ruby_Slippers82
Imagineer

We have never been camping before and have been met with general disbelief that we're camping for the first time ever in France. If the weather hadn't of turned pants here we would have done a trial run, but tbh I can't see how it could be 'that bad' (famous last words, I will do a trippie!). 4 Vents works out at 40.40E per night for our family and the Calais-Dover route was 78 return (although we're returning from St Malo to Weymouth as we live in Devon and don't fancy 10 hours of driving at least from St Malo back to Calais and Dover to Devon). It's one of the only ways to make DLP affordable for us in the hols... Onsite was near 300 a night, ouch! 4 Vents have cabins for 83E a night which look nice
Unread 21 Aug 13, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Ruby_Slippers82
Imagineer

Well just to say that 4 vents was lovely, it was an easy drive from calais and easy drive to DLP. We found food shopping expensive until we stumbled upon a Lidls with a butchery counter inside, about a 20 minute drive from the site.
Unread 29 Dec 13, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Apologies for using an old thread, but I found this via a search engine.

Have any of you guys stayed in the chalets on 4vents? We're thinking of going there late June early July, take the kids to Disney and venture into Paris and love the look of 4vents..
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 2 Jun 14, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sally42
Imagineer

Mobile

We are currently staying in a Bali mobile home at Le Chene a Gris and would highly recommend it. It was 145 for 4 nights.
The pool areas us ideal for young children. It had a lively play area.
Excellent restaurants and take away.

When we had our own touring caravan, we always stayed at 4 vents and had some magical holidays there.
x
Sally42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
California adventure
Unread 22 Aug 14, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DadToThree
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This is great advice. Saved me hours of work for our summer trip next year. Thanks so much.
Closed Thread
Kissimmee Swamp Tours