Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 17 Jun 11, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Think I might book the tea party for our last day; as we're generally exhausted by the end of the holiday and it would make a nice end to the holiday; followed by of course the last minute obligatory shopping!
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 7 Jul 11, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubbles72
Earning More Ears

I agree this is definately a must! We had so much fun last Thursday when we went there. We hadn't long had lunch at the Auberge de Cendrillon but this was the only chance we had to do it! A bit mad, a bit pricey, concidering we ate only a teeny bit, but really good for character interaction!
We had as much fun as our 2 daughters did I was off with my girls taking their pictures with various characters, only to head back to our table to find Minnie Mouse keeping my hubby company
Bubbles72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween Trip
Unread 8 Jul 11, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mummy1983
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

This sounds fab - where does this take place? Is it 15 for both children and adults? thanks
mummy1983 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Boys 3rd trip
Unread 8 Jul 11, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Clue is in the thread title!

The Cowboy Cookout BBQ which is at the back of Frontierland near the Chapparal Theatre and the railroad station.

Unread 8 Jul 11, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bubbles72 View Post
I agree this is definately a must! We had so much fun last Thursday when we went there. We hadn't long had lunch at the Auberge de Cendrillon but this was the only chance we had to do it! A bit mad, a bit pricey, concidering we ate only a teeny bit, but really good for character interaction!
We had as much fun as our 2 daughters did I was off with my girls taking their pictures with various characters, only to head back to our table to find Minnie Mouse keeping my hubby company
Can't wait to do this on our trip in September. Which characters did you see? Thanks
Unread 8 Jul 11, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mummy1983
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Awh thanks James - though I think I should add if I'd known this was an actual place I wouldn't of asked !
mummy1983 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Boys 3rd trip
Unread 8 Jul 11, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubbles72
Earning More Ears

Woody, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto! I would say there were less than 20 families there, some left when the music ended, guess they thought it was the end, but we stayed and the characters were in and out all of the time. It's lovely to watch how they play and have fun with the children and are always happy to have a photo taken!
You'll have a great time!
Bubbles72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween Trip
Unread 8 Jul 11, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Bubbles72 View Post
Woody, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto! I would say there were less than 20 families there, some left when the music ended, guess they thought it was the end, but we stayed and the characters were in and out all of the time. It's lovely to watch how they play and have fun with the children and are always happy to have a photo taken!
You'll have a great time!
Oh wow! We did the tea party last September when it was at the Lucky Nugget and it was one of the highlights of our trip; but we didn't see Woody, Goofy or Minnie! I wanted my photo taken with Woody so this would be great! Thanks.
Closed Thread
Orlando Attraction Tickets