Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 12 Oct 11, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
DH got embarrassed too when I was taking food photo's - he kept saying "everyone's looking at you". But to me the eating at the different restaurants is an integral part of our holiday and I love having the photo's to remember it.
Yes I totally agree, when I look back through the pictures of our trip the food pictures bring back so many memories!x
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 11, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
hazelj27
Proud to wear my Ears

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
What foods did you see at Plaza Gardens (trying to persuade DH! )and what is the best time to go? thanks.
I was just looking to see if I had any pictures of the buffet, but I don't. We last went in July. I will try and remember off the top of my head!

Starters...cold meats, pate, bread, salad, soup, moules (sometimes a bit gritty)

Mains...several types of chicken in sauce, chips, dauphinoise potatoes (lovely but extremely garlicky!), braised beef, lasagne, nice chicken goujons

Desserts...the general selection they have in other restaurants.

Hope that helps :-)
Oh, and they chill the Magners cider to perfection

Plus, I haven't really found a best time to go. I usually slot it in around parades/shows. The unreserved line is always long. I always make sure I book and are usually seated swiftly.

Edited at 01:24 PM.
hazelj27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 11, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
Wild west show

Oh dear glad it is dark in Buffalo Bills lol!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 11, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
Yes I totally agree, when I look back through the pictures of our trip the food pictures bring back so many memories!x
Where are you celebrating your birthday with Mickey?

I was thinking of celebrating mine at the character breakfast at Cafe Mickey as the natural light really did help with the photo's we took there this year!
Old 12 Oct 11, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by hazelj27 View Post
Starters...cold meats, pate, bread, salad, soup, moules (sometimes a bit gritty)

Mains...several types of chicken in sauce, chips, dauphinoise potatoes (lovely but extremely garlicky!), braised beef, lasagne, nice chicken goujons

Desserts...the general selection they have in other restaurants.
Thanks - that sounds amazing! I definitely think we will give Plaza Gardens a go - might be a good one to do on the last day along with some compulsory last minute shopping along Main Street
Old 12 Oct 11, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Hey has anyone any pics or first hand info about the buffet in Rendezvous de Stars in studios park. Thinking about having Sunday Lunch/Dinner there, dont want to waste time having to leave the park.
Old 12 Oct 11, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Where are you celebrating your birthday with Mickey?

I was thinking of celebrating mine at the character breakfast at Cafe Mickey as the natural light really did help with the photo's we took there this year!
I'm not sure i'm quite stuck. I wanted to do the Princess meal but feel a bit silly just me and my DBF so was thinking Cafe Mickey. That's such a good idea with the lighting thank you, i'll have my DSLR by this trip so am really hoping to get some nice pics.

What time are you going to have yours there?x
PrincessRella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 11, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRella
slightly serious Dibber

PrincessRella's Reviews
Originally Posted by cinderslg View Post
Hey has anyone any pics or first hand info about the buffet in Rendezvous de Stars in studios park. Thinking about having Sunday Lunch/Dinner there, dont want to waste time having to leave the park.
Oooh hoping someone will have some as i'd like to dine here too :-)
Old 12 Oct 11, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PrincessRella View Post
I'm not sure i'm quite stuck. I wanted to do the Princess meal but feel a bit silly just me and my DBF so was thinking Cafe Mickey. That's such a good idea with the lighting thank you, i'll have my DSLR by this trip so am really hoping to get some nice pics.

What time are you going to have yours there?x
I've always wanted to do the Princess meal too but whenever I've seen photo's it seems to be a kid thing. I got up the guts to have my photo taken with Bella this year at the meet and greet and lined up with all the kids but as DH noticed the Disney photographer only took one photo of me and about 5/6 of each child!

We do the 9:30 am breakfast - it wasn't that crowded and plenty of interaction with the characters. I went on a beginners photography course and am still learning - some of my breakfast photo's came out really well and others not so good - think those ones I wasn't so happy with was where something or someone was blocking the natural light?
Old 12 Oct 11, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Oh dear glad it is dark in Buffalo Bills lol!
lol! the main was the worst bit but it wasn't awful. The best bit is the chilli starter and the crumble dessert... oh and the alcoholic refills of course ;P

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread