Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Attraction Tickets Direct
Closed Thread
Unread 18 Mar 12, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyp76
Trading Disney Pins

OMG Just almost had a massive fright. Was printing out our boarding passes in advance for next Sunday being my usual organised self and there was no boarding pass for the flight out for our 2 year old daughter!

Checked my original email confirmation from Easyjet and she was definitely on there! Managed to get through to their Customer Services Department 10 minutes before they were due to close so they could check the situation for me. Spoke to a lovely lady who admitted that a mistake had been made and somehow Lily has been missed! I then had to spend a tense 2 minutes on hold whilst the Customer Services Representative checked to see if there was still space on the flight for Lily! She sounded as worried about the situation as I was, especially when I told her that Lily was only 2 and we were going to Disneyland Paris.

Thank goodness there was still seats on the flight and they managed to sort everything out! A very worrying few minutes for me there!
claireyp76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trip to Disneyland Paris
Unread 19 Mar 12, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by claireyp76 View Post
OMG Just almost had a massive fright. Was printing out our boarding passes in advance for next Sunday being my usual organised self and there was no boarding pass for the flight out for our 2 year old daughter!

Checked my original email confirmation from Easyjet and she was definitely on there! Managed to get through to their Customer Services Department 10 minutes before they were due to close so they could check the situation for me. Spoke to a lovely lady who admitted that a mistake had been made and somehow Lily has been missed! I then had to spend a tense 2 minutes on hold whilst the Customer Services Representative checked to see if there was still space on the flight for Lily! She sounded as worried about the situation as I was, especially when I told her that Lily was only 2 and we were going to Disneyland Paris.

Thank goodness there was still seats on the flight and they managed to sort everything out! A very worrying few minutes for me there!
OMG what a mad few mins that must of been! Your heart must of been going on one then So glad you got it sorted - Cant believe they mucked it up though?! Lucky you noticed now and not the night before or something!
Least it is sorted - Panic over
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 19 Mar 12, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post

7 sleeps to go! 6 sleeps till we are in London!
Its actually came round quite quickly! Still got loads to do and get! going to be a busy week me thinks
Unread 19 Mar 12, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyp76
Trading Disney Pins

We still have not told our five year old son we are going yet and was going to use the video message from Mickey and co that you could create from the Disneyland Paris Magical Moments Festival to tell him.

Unfortunately they have stopped that this week so not sure how we are going to tell him now. :-(
claireyp76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trip to Disneyland Paris
Unread 19 Mar 12, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Oh, i didnt even know about that - thats a shame its not in use
I was watching youtube Videos the other week of people being suprised with Disney.
One girl had a recorded voice message off Mickey Mouse? so i dont know how you go about that!

I think if i hadnt told my DS nearly everyday that we are going Disney then i think i would of suprised him wth a new suitcase and goodies etc the night before and suprised him that way.

Im still going to suprise with goodies to travel with,and also leave some presents in the Hotel for him, DP has to wonder off for a min while i sort the goodies out.
Unread 19 Mar 12, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Are you near a Disney Store? They sometimes do something if asked.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for lions, jungles and food, oh my!
Unread 19 Mar 12, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyp76
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Are you near a Disney Store? They sometimes do something if asked.
Good idea but unfortunately our nearest store is 20 miles away
Trip to Disneyland Paris
Unread 19 Mar 12, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Administrator

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread