Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 16 Dec 11, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Shame that Walts wont be open will im there, would of loved to of tried Walts.
Where is your fav place to eat Tinks? For a Nice sit down Lunch/dinner?
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 16 Dec 11, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I fancied Walt's too and it looks like all the places I want to eat in are closed when I am going

O well .. I guess we get to try different places then
Trips gone by : DLP - March 19, DLP - Feb 19, DLP - Sept 18 Run, DLP - Sept 17 Run, WDW - Feb 17 , DLP - Sept 16 Run, WDW - Jan 16, DLP - Sept 15, WDW - Jan 14, WDW - Feb 13, WDW - Jan 13, DLP - March 12, WDW - Jan 12, DLP - June 11, WDW - Jan 11, DLP - Nov 10
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Trio on tour :)
Unread 16 Dec 11, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by torillien View Post
I fancied Walt's too and it looks like all the places I want to eat in are closed when I am going

O well .. I guess we get to try different places then

Aww What others are closed when you go?

I wish they had March's ride closures up now, Im really hoping Buzz will be open! last two times i went Disney Buzz was closed! One of my favs, so hope it will be open.
Unread 18 Dec 11, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Annette's is closed and so is Auberge - we love annette's and was planning to take Emily to Auberge this time as she is deperate to have her dinner with the princesses :/

Walts was our next choice after Auberge .. just wondering what else will be closed mid march now
Trips gone by : DLP - March 19, DLP - Feb 19, DLP - Sept 18 Run, DLP - Sept 17 Run, WDW - Feb 17 , DLP - Sept 16 Run, WDW - Jan 16, DLP - Sept 15, WDW - Jan 14, WDW - Feb 13, WDW - Jan 13, DLP - March 12, WDW - Jan 12, DLP - June 11, WDW - Jan 11, DLP - Nov 10
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 18 Dec 11, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by torillien View Post
Annette's is closed and so is Auberge - we love annette's and was planning to take Emily to Auberge this time as she is deperate to have her dinner with the princesses :/

Walts was our next choice after Auberge .. just wondering what else will be closed mid march now
Annette's is the only sit down restaurant i have dined at, usually we do counter. I did love Annettes that would prob be one of my choices but Walts was my top choice.

Have you Dined at the Blue Lagoon or Inventions? I would love to try Inventions, But i dont even know how you find the entrance to the DLH?

well i hope noting else is closed for you, (and me when i go end of March)
Unread 18 Dec 11, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks_1989
Excited about Disney

I think I am the only one that Walts really didnt appeal too! We booked a meal here for same time as parade got a window seat were given the menu and I didnt like anything! I think there was one thing I would of had but they didnt have it so we just left!

We are doing Inventions, Cafe Mickey and Auberge de Cendrilion as it is still open when we go!
tinks_1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 18 Dec 11, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
we always do Inventions at least once ... its fantastic - and we'll do it again in March.

There is nothing at the Blue lagoon that cole or emily would eat really - it would be great for me

We have always gone with friends and its our first time with just the 3 of us so really wanted to do our own thing and Walts and Auberge were top of the list !

We always have sitdown unless its a quick and dirty McDonalds - I was really hoping not to have to drag myself up to the village for dinner lots of times .. I am guessing as we are staying in the Disneyland hotel we may end up doing 2 inventions while we are there for our 5 nights .. and possibly a cafe mickey - may have to try the rain forest cafe out this time and if all else fails there is always planet holywood (as my other half is mainly a meat and potato kind of guy - must be his irish herratige )
Unread 18 Dec 11, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
tinks_1989
Excited about Disney

Have you emailed DLP to see if the princesses are in any other restaurants as people have said the characters were in Steakhouse when cafe Mickey was closed and when were there in 2009 Inventions were closed and the characters were in California Grill!
tinks_1989 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Closed Thread
Orlando Attraction Tickets