Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 11 Feb 12, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Thanks.

I used to never spend too much on shoes either; but now I've got an injury to my foot I'm prepared to spend whatever it takes to get supportive and comfortable footwear; especially for DLP where you walk so much! I always stuck to my comfy same style reeboks until recently but then I invested in a pair of Nike air trainers for our trip to DLP last year and I get minimum pain in my foot whilst wearing them. We have a sports direct local to us; so might pop in there and try a pair on! Thanks
No problem
Ohh i do like Nike air's too! Mine are old and falling to bits from being wore that much (Now replaced with Sketchers)
Oh yes paying the price sometimes is better, especially if other shoes have been causing you pain. These are my first Sketchers... But i def think they have me as a customer now! They might not have the same effect on me as they do others!
Im flat footed and find most of my shoes always make my feet ache in someway! But ive never had problems with these yet!
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 11 Feb 12, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
No problem
Ohh i do like Nike air's too! Mine are old and falling to bits from being wore that much (Now replaced with Sketchers)
Oh yes paying the price sometimes is better, especially if other shoes have been causing you pain. These are my first Sketchers... But i def think they have me as a customer now! They might not have the same effect on me as they do others!
Im flat footed and find most of my shoes always make my feet ache in someway! But ive never had problems with these yet!
DH has always raved about Nike Air's but I always thought it was because they were Nike and he loves branded clothes/footwear; but I managed to get a pair for 35 in the sale last year which DH tells me is a good price and I couldn't get over how little my foot hurt wearing them!

I'm definitely going to go and try some Sketchers out at Sports Direct this week - footwear that stops your feet aching walking around DLP seems like my idea of foot heaven!
Unread 11 Feb 12, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Girlw0nder
Imagineer

I've bought myself some Trespass Snowboots this morning (glad I managed to find some as left it rather late!) they are sooooooo comfy, warm and much needed waterproof!
Girlw0nder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
AZ, NV, CA - West Coast Road Trip Baby!
Unread 11 Feb 12, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post

DH has always raved about Nike Air's but I always thought it was because they were Nike and he loves branded clothes/footwear; but I managed to get a pair for 35 in the sale last year which DH tells me is a good price and I couldn't get over how little my foot hurt wearing them!

I'm definitely going to go and try some Sketchers out at Sports Direct this week - footwear that stops your feet aching walking around DLP seems like my idea of foot heaven!
Yes 35 is good for Nike Air's, I like the air bubble def helps alot!. I need to invest in some more Nike Air's!
Soon its going to be to warm to wear my boots as they are more for the colder mths! Will need to find some warmer mth Sketchers soon i think.

ha yes def foot heaven! Well i hope you find some soon!
When do you go DLP?
Unread 11 Feb 12, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes 35 is good for Nike Air's, I like the air bubble def helps alot!. I need to invest in some more Nike Air's!
Soon its going to be to warm to wear my boots as they are more for the colder mths! Will need to find some warmer mth Sketchers soon i think.

ha yes def foot heaven! Well i hope you find some soon!
When do you go DLP?
Been looking on Sports Direct website at Sketchers - there are so many varieties! Definitely going to pop in there in the next few days!

We're going to DLP 5-8 June for an early birthday with Mickey staying at the Santa Fe!

I see your off to the Cheyenne next month - we stayed there last September and loved it!
Unread 12 Feb 12, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Been looking on Sports Direct website at Sketchers - there are so many varieties! Definitely going to pop in there in the next few days!

We're going to DLP 5-8 June for an early birthday with Mickey staying at the Santa Fe!

I see your off to the Cheyenne next month - we stayed there last September and loved it!
Oh yeah i never thought of you checking on there have fun Sketcher shopping

I would like to go in the warmer mths! i always tend to go in Months of March Oct, and Dec! so would like to experience it being a bit warmer.
I liked the Santa Fe stayed there last time i went! we prob would of gone for it again (I wish i had in away, as my little boys loves 'Cars' At mo, with the refurb) But we choose Cheyenne because it was a hotel none of us had stayed at before! So be new to all of us! (first choice would be DLH, but need a Lottery win first )
Unread 12 Feb 12, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Oh yeah i never thought of you checking on there have fun Sketcher shopping

I would like to go in the warmer mths! i always tend to go in Months of March Oct, and Dec! so would like to experience it being a bit warmer.
I liked the Santa Fe stayed there last time i went! we prob would of gone for it again (I wish i had in away, as my little boys loves 'Cars' At mo, with the refurb) But we choose Cheyenne because it was a hotel none of us had stayed at before! So be new to all of us! (first choice would be DLH, but need a Lottery win first )
We usually go in September - not too busy as kids at school and weather warm but not too hot. This will be our last year for a while as we want to save for WDW. I've always wanted to spend my birthday with Mickey so we decided to go in June; but without knowing it booked the kids holiday!

We loved the Cheyenne - you definitely won't be disappointed; only thing we weren't keen on was Chuck Waggon in the evening as the food was greasy and as I'm on a low fat diet it made me feel ill and I left most of it. We chose Santa Fe this year as we haven't stayed there and the Cheyenne was about 90 dearer when we booked. I'd love to stay at the DLH too - did have a try on the lottery last night and got one number! lol!
Unread 12 Feb 12, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post

We usually go in September - not too busy as kids at school and weather warm but not too hot. This will be our last year for a while as we want to save for WDW. I've always wanted to spend my birthday with Mickey so we decided to go in June; but without knowing it booked the kids holiday!

We loved the Cheyenne - you definitely won't be disappointed; only thing we weren't keen on was Chuck Waggon in the evening as the food was greasy and as I'm on a low fat diet it made me feel ill and I left most of it. We chose Santa Fe this year as we haven't stayed there and the Cheyenne was about 90 dearer when we booked. I'd love to stay at the DLH too - did have a try on the lottery last night and got one number! lol!

We would love to go WDW! My DP been saying it for yrs, But im so scared of Flying (Ive flew before a few times, but i get myself in a right state). When my Son is about 7/8 i would like to go! So few years to preper myself

I did choose the Chuck Wagon as one of my Night time meal choices But someone pointed out that i choose half board standard places, when i have half board plus! so more of a range. But i did read some reviews after and i seen a few said it was greasy. Im not to keen on greasy food either. You should like the SF, I never had any problems! and the walk to the parks werent that far away (So i thought)
Closed Thread
QuickSilver