Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Holiday to Florida with Florida4less
Closed Thread
Unread 1 Oct 13, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post

I have just checked our dates, for the exact same dates in the same basic room at SQL it is 245 more to rebook on the new deal, with standard half board plan (I assume it's standard level so only the cheapest restaurants), that means an extra 50 per night for 2A+2C for one meal, so I don't think it's worth it. If it was half board plus we might consider it.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 1 Oct 13, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
I have just checked our dates, for the exact same dates in the same basic room at SQL it is 245 more to rebook on the new deal, with standard half board plan (I assume it's standard level so only the cheapest restaurants), that means an extra 50 per night for 2A+2C for one meal, so I don't think it's worth it. If it was half board plus we might consider it.
i'm fairly sure, at the SL, its half board plus you'd get - thats the one which is automatically added if you add a plan to your booking online for the SL.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I'll be there for my birthday!
Unread 1 Oct 13, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
i'm fairly sure, at the SL, its half board plus you'd get - thats the one which is automatically added if you add a plan to your booking online for the SL.
I think you're right, as even though not interested I just tried to upgrade to Full Board and the extra vouchers can be used in buffets, which they can't be on the Standard Full Board Meal plan. So now I need to decide if it's worth 49pn to include food at HB+. They want 310 (62pn) just to upgrade from half board+ to full board+.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 1 Oct 13, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I definitely wouldn't pay that for full board - but you're right, it might be worth upgrading for half board plus at less than 50 per night for your whole family.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 1 Oct 13, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
superhappy
Proud to wear my Ears

I'm having same dilema.
2A + 1 infant in cheyenne for 4 nights. Currently on bfast only but can upgrade to standard half board meal plan for 33 extra per night.
is that worth doing?
do i have to upgrade before 60 days?
superhappy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 1 Oct 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
twindisney
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
Twin mummy when I checked online for my dates it was only offering the standard package, I think we're there around the same time.
Where are you staying ?
Have you looked to see how much to upgrade your hotel ? I Will have to ring to see what food they are offering sure you get plus at the SL
We are there the same time
First summer trip :)
Unread 1 Oct 13, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
I'm having same dilema.
2A + 1 infant in cheyenne for 4 nights. Currently on bfast only but can upgrade to standard half board meal plan for 33 extra per night.
is that worth doing?
it depends if you'd use the restaurants the half board vouchers can be used in (ie the majority of the buffet/table service restaurants in the resort).

If you would eat in them anyway, then standard half board vouchers for you 2 adults (you don't get them for an infant) would be 44 per night to buy with no offer on them. So potentially you're saving around 44 by upgrading to the new deal, if you'd eat in those restaurants anyway.

eta - yes, its better to upgrade before 60 days prior to check-in - just makes the admin easier.

Edited at 10:26 PM.
Unread 1 Oct 13, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
twindisney
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
I'm having same dilema.
is that worth doing?
Rang twice today won't let me do it 166 days before our holiday !
Not happy would of paid to add buffalo bills no said the cm change my room no.im going to ring see if a I can do GF but not very hopeful.
Think full board a waste for us only so much we can eat and to much time spent in lines etc.
never will I do this again ! People who book later get a better deal ? We need to book flights trains etc.
I think its unfair and disney should look after their good customers ie US !

Edited at 10:39 PM.
twindisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First summer trip :)
Closed Thread
Attraction Tickets Direct