Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 15 Nov 13, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
I know gill has already mentioned meeting characters at the hotels, but specifically check out the descent of the stairs at disneyland hotel
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=713633
Thank you for posting that, its the first i have seen what it looks like and i have actually just sat and cried at the whole video i am going to be a blubbering wreck for the next 6 days! xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Canada Road Trip
Unread 15 Nov 13, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

I second the tip about left hand queue on BTM. The fastpass queue filters into the right hand lane so it can add more time on. Also if you arrive at 8am for extra magic hours do Orbitron first then buzz then space mountain then buzz again. Buzz and SM don't get too busy till at least 8.30 but Orbitron queue builds very quickly. If you hang around they sometimes open Autopia about 9.30 too. On another morning do Fantasyland early. Can't advise best order for there though sorry.
The single rider queue for RC Racer is much quicker than the advertised time. It said 45-50 mins when we were there, the same as regular queue and staff were telling people this as they joined but it was less than 20. The burgers in Videopolis come with a horrid sauce (well none of us like it and it ruined the first meal we ever had there) kind of pink smokey flavoured mayo type stuff. Ask for no sauce if you're fussy like us. You can still get ketchup.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
POFQ
Unread 16 Nov 13, 11:32 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
I second the tip about left hand queue on BTM. The fastpass queue filters into the right hand lane so it can add more time on. Also if you arrive at 8am for extra magic hours do Orbitron first then buzz then space mountain then buzz again. Buzz and SM don't get too busy till at least 8.30 but Orbitron queue builds very quickly. If you hang around they sometimes open Autopia about 9.30 too. On another morning do Fantasyland early. Can't advise best order for there though sorry.
The single rider queue for RC Racer is much quicker than the advertised time. It said 45-50 mins when we were there, the same as regular queue and staff were telling people this as they joined but it was less than 20. The burgers in Videopolis come with a horrid sauce (well none of us like it and it ruined the first meal we ever had there) kind of pink smokey flavoured mayo type stuff. Ask for no sauce if you're fussy like us. You can still get ketchup.
I agree that in Discoveryland do Orbitron first, we never fuss about SM2 or Buzz as we can fastpass them anytime in the day, though we have to ride Buzz anyway as it is DS favourite ride.

In Fantasyland it is definitely DDF - Do Dumbo First (Gill H started that acronym). We normally do one ride on Peter Pan then Carrousel and Teacups.

Sorry not uploaded other tips, fell asleep on sofa watching Mary Poppins with kids last night I know it's too late for OP but hopefully something on it will be useful to others, will have to be later today now.

Edited at 11:40 AM.
Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 16 Nov 13, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneydoo
Excited about Disney

This is a great thread! I can't wait to hear more useful tips. I've already noted lots down ready for when we go in February!
Unread 17 Nov 13, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Apprentice Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
make sure you join the e-club at earlofsandwich.fr with your 'disney birthday' to get a free voucher for a sandwich and some chocolate brownies :-)

voucher valid for 1 month.
When do they send this voucher? (Aka when should I put the date? During or before my trip)

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
30th Birthday Celebration!
Unread 17 Nov 13, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
superhappy
Proud to wear my Ears

they send it a day or so before your bday date, so put it before you go and print it off to take.

saying that, i havent received anything from the french site yet but i joined the usa site at the same time and already got my voucher from them.

this US voucher can apparentlt be used at DLP with no probs x
superhappy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 17 Nov 13, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Apprentice Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Fabulous thanks

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
30th Birthday Celebration!
Unread 18 Nov 13, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted-nadi
Apprentice Imagineer

Great tip about the earl of sandwich ! Just filled my form In , my birthday is actually a couple of weeks before we go anyway ! .. So at least I don't have to fib hehe. Did any of you have more than one voucher in your party? Wondering if I should tell DH to sign up too ? (We have sepparate emails) - or is this a no no ?

My heart belongs to uncle Walt
Orlando/Paris/Cali/HongKong/Tokyo ✔️
Shanghai one day
Enchanted-nadi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Pandora is waiting !
Closed Thread
Ocean Florida