Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Florida Escapes
Closed Thread
Unread 27 Aug 14, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannabdav
Serious Dibber

Thanks guys, I'm here for 4 nights so it did ruin nearly half the holiday!

I went to city hall and they didn't want to know, I was crying and bawling and I was demanding and the manger said I would have to complain in the uk! So I will be doing just that!

As I was about to leave the city hall, just thought I would check the times of my ADR's, 'sorry Madame, we do not have any reservations under your name or booking' was not what I wanted to hear! Unfortunately my bookings had been lost, they have Been made and cancelled, but not by me, no one knows how! So after a lot of negotiating they managed us an early table in inventions but unfortunately auberge was fully booked until we leave, I am down incase a cancellation comes along! #can it get any worse! Xx
August 2015 - a trip booked by accident! - L'Elysee Val D'Europe
October 2015 - making the most of our annual passes - Residhome Val D'Europe
May 2016 - in the pink palace -DLH

Hannabdav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Villians and Gouls
Unread 27 Aug 14, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Sprinkling Pixie Dust

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
I'm really shocked at the treatment you've had on your trip, and appreciate it has totally taken the shine off what should have been a special holiday. Personally, I would try to put it behinds me and make the most of the remaining time you have there, but would be sending a very strong complaint on my return and insisting on a refund as you haven't had what you booked and your trip has been completely overshadowed by trying to sort it all out whilst there.
Good luck, and I hope your luck changes for the rest of the trip

.:[ Our Trippies Index ]:.

19 x DLP, 8 x WDW

The Duchess does DLP
Melanie R is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Glaciers & Glowtinis
Unread 27 Aug 14, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie moomoo
Apprentice Imagineer

I agree with Mel. This crap has ruined enough of your trip. Try to make the best of it with your brand new hubby and little one.
You will be able to do a furious letter of complaint once you return home.
Hope your trip gets much better.

DLP, Davy Crocketts Ranch. Sept 2013. DLP, Sequoia lodge, GF, Oct 2014. DLP, Santa Fe, May 2015. DLP, Sequoia Lodge GF. May 2016. DLP, Sequoia Lodge. August 2017.

Halloweenin at DLP trip report
minnie moomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Back to Disneyland Paris
Unread 28 Aug 14, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

Oh no - can't believe you have had so much bad luck. Did you book with Disney direct?
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
back to Florida 😊
Unread 28 Aug 14, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Getting Excited

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sorry to hear how much bad luck you've had! I agree with everyone else, make the most of your trip now and make a big complaint when you're back home! They should've dealt with these issues so much better than they have. x
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First time at WDW!
Unread 28 Aug 14, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
HoneyLemon
Excited about Disney

Social Media complaining seems to be the way forward. Complain on their facebook page, twitter, anything. Also get names of those who couldn't help you or were rude, and names of those who were kind and mention these on your complaints. Go back to City Hall too, it could be different people there, or even just to "get the names of those I spoke to yesterday" then add (after getting names) that you will be mentioning how rude they were. DLH is a considerable amount more than the other hotels. I presume your 100 was a good will gesture and you will be receiving a refund for your DLH missed night. Don't be fobbed off by them saying you got upgraded to Castle Club, people get upgraded at no extra cost at the discretion of staff.
So sorry you are having this experience
HoneyLemon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 28 Aug 14, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
If you complain using email back it up with a letter. Disney seem to take more notice of letters.
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for lions, jungles and food, oh my!
Unread 28 Aug 14, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

That last post was me. I really must learn to check that Gill is not logged in

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Ye ha it DLP time
Closed Thread
Florida Tix