Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning Discussion > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Attraction Tickets Direct
Closed Thread
Unread 15 Oct 14, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDad82 View Post
Having big issues trying to get photopass + on my booking :-( I booked with thomas Cook. I emailed disney who advised thomas cook could add it now they are saying only those who book direct through disney can pre book it at the cheaper rate! So annoyed
That's one of the main reasons I always book direct. So that I can add or alter if needed. Sorry I know that's not much help.
But yes I was also told the offer is only available to holidays booked direct with disney.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Legends of the Force
Unread 15 Oct 14, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Having big issues trying to get photopass + on my booking :-( I booked with thomas Cook. I emailed disney who advised thomas cook could add it now they are saying only those who book direct through disney can pre book it at the cheaper rate! So annoyed
I booked through a travel agent and when they spoke to disney they said that travel agents can't add it on and it's only if you book direct. Bit annoying as we have booked direct with disney just via a travel agent.
I can't see it being long before agents can add it on as well (hopefully)
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
back to Florida 😊
Unread 15 Oct 14, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDad82
Being a bit Goofy

I agree with suebo the travel agent has booked direct like you would normally. You can normally add or alter via the travel agent. I would normally book direct but couldn't afford to pay up front this time round. Do feel it's unfair still to have to pay more as I didn't phone disney and book :-(
DisneyDad82 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 15 Oct 14, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I agree with suebo the travel agent has booked direct like you would normally. You can normally add or alter via the travel agent. I would normally book direct but couldn't afford to pay up front this time round. Do feel it's unfair still to have to pay more as I didn't phone disney and book :-(
Through a travel agent is still classed as through a third party unfortunately. I never pay upfront. You book over the phone and only need to pay 15% then the rest 60 days before you go.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Legends of the Force
Unread 15 Oct 14, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
KELLYSGIRL
Excited about Disney

i've just chatted online with disneyland paris it's approx 34 for the photopass if you can book holiday with them u just phone them and pay 15% deposit like you would in travel agent and can pay it up. photopass new prices will be available in april next year tho but shouldn't be much more than wot it is
KELLYSGIRL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
SOLO HOLIDAY TO CABANA BAY UNIVERSAL
Unread 17 Oct 14, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
fd1972uk
Imagineer

fd1972uk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 25

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 57
Have to say not as many photographers outbas I thought there would be, but the quality of pics are outstanding.

FD
DLP Oct'14, Sequoia Lodge
ASM, HRH, AOA, DC BAH FL Oct'17
fd1972uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween October 2017
Unread 19 Oct 14, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Getting Excited

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by fd1972uk View Post
Have to say not as many photographers outbas I thought there would be, but the quality of pics are outstanding.

FD
That's good to hear, thank you!
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First time at WDW!
Unread 19 Oct 14, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
shellbdb
Excited about Disney

We are adding this to our package tomorrow for our trip in March, love the idea of getting all the ride photo's and I feel although a CM will take family pictures for you at meet and greets with your camera they are quite rushed when their ones will be better posed and a higher quality.
Back to the magic November 2017
shellbdb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our 5th trip to DLP
Closed Thread
Ocean Florida