Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants
Forgotten Password?
Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.
Unread 22 Jul 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Bret03
New Poster (2)

Favourite American Food

Hello,
We are finally going back to Florida next month after 8 years not going. what snacks do you like over there? all i remember is that i like hot tamales, Cheetos and beef jerky. I was 8 years old then and since I'm older, i am wanting to try more foods over there. I would love to hear what you guys like/recommend.

Bret
Bret03 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
jools1302
Very Serious Dibber

jools1302's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hi Bret,

Yes another lover of cheetos here! Also love the M&M flavours especially the coffee ones I will be stocking up on them! Peppermint bark chocolate is to die for 💕 and Smuckers peanut butter and jelly, although Lidl have recently had this in stock so I have had a pre-Florida fix of this.😀😀
Unread 22 Jul 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Bret03
New Poster (2)

I also remember that the sour skittles are different to the British ones. I am also not a lover of peanut butter, i have never really liked it. I feel like i am outnumbered there
Bret03 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
VIP Dibber

Chex Mix, I would bring entire suitcase full home if I could

Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11...GOT MARRIED ON THE BEACH * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February 18 * POR September '19 a party of 4!
Miss_Tangled is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Crowd surfing through Galaxy's Edge in..
Unread 22 Jul 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
Excited about Disney

Not "Food", but I love sweet iced tea! Nobody in the UK sells it without the annoying fruit flavours added! lol
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I love the unsweetened ice tea annoys me all you get here is flavoured
Sweet stuf
Liptons ice tea cold brew bags are my bring home DH its Smuckers crunchy peanut butter DS1 white cheadar jalapeo Cheetos and DIL snapple peach and raspberry diet ice tea powdered sachets
Weve a whole list
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Halloween Thanksgiving pre Christmas
Unread 22 Jul 19, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
deanobrown
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
I love the unsweetened ice tea annoys me all you get here is flavoured
Sweet stuf
Liptons ice tea cold brew bags are my bring home DH its Smuckers crunchy peanut butter DS1 white cheadar jalapeo Cheetos and DIL snapple peach and raspberry diet ice tea powdered sachets
Weve a whole list
I used to know an American candy website that sold iced tea, but I genuinely can't find it anywhere anymore!
deanobrown is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
shoei
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

On the sweet tea front... I have only had the unsweet ice tea over there. I like fruit ice tea but never considered that this was sweet lol. Is plane sweet iced tea very sweet?

I looove the lemonade... and cheetos... and Lays crisps that taste so much better than Walkers!
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Sweet Home Alabama!