Old 27 Jul 19, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Made a few changes this morning... please get used to this I like to spend the final run up tinkering with absolutely everything 😊😊

I have booked Flying Fish. I’m just not going to tell Eva until the day so we don’t have the daily protest for the next two weeks.

There’s decent steak on the menu so hopefully she will be fine.

I noticed that there is an offer on with Sharks Underwater Grill at SeaWorld. It’s part of Magical Dining month. You get a set menu for $35 but even better it comes with free entry into SeaWorld. I didn’t include the tickets this year for SeaWorld I just got Universal so this works really well for us. The menu includes the filet steak so happy Eva. We have a 3pm booking so I’ve changed my Yachtsman evening ADR to later in the evening. 2 steaks on one day I reckon for a certain young lady.

I’ve eaten at Sharks before and it is pretty good. I’ve read the lunchtime magical dining portions are very lunch sized so it won’t spoil our Yachtsman plans.
We did Sharks last year and it was a lovely meal. Downside for us was we were late, the park closed at 7pm and was busy with it being the weekend. This year I’ve managed to get 3pm and we will be on time!

Looking forward to a deluxe DDP report!

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Really looking forward to this!

We’ve got Monsieur Paul’s booked too as I’ve heard it’s s bit of a hidden gem. Also planning on Morimoto Asia for lunch on our last day (might have to move earlier as it’s at risk of being cancelled on travel day, and I really want to try it) also we are planning a trip to Vivo Italian as a “special” meal, we are club level at HRH so don’t need to eat out much. We did Cowfish last year and really enjoyed that but going to try Vivo this year as the family are big Italian fans other than Asian food which is always a winner for us!

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Sounds like we are on the same flight! Hope you have an amazing time. You are going to love POFQ
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I really like the look of sharks underwater grill dinning offer. No use for us this year but we’ve got a provisional booking to Orlando next August so if it’s still running then I will definitely try to remember, as it would be a great way to go to sea world as we’ve not been for a few years. 😃

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Great decisions! Am now going to look at the Vivo menu as am partial to a nice bit of pasta 😉
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
saratogajan
Apprentice Imagineer

Have a wonderful time. Flying fish was our fave meal in March when we were there. Off site the melting pot near universal was a great experience and lovely food. Looking forward to reading. Take a photo of the chocolate strawberries in karamell Kuching for me to drool over till next year!
saratogajan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Forest32 View Post
Sounds like we are on the same flight! Hope you have an amazing time. You are going to love POFQ
The 9.55 VS75? Getting excited now 😊😊

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Really looking forward to this!

We’ve got Monsieur Paul’s booked too as I’ve heard it’s s bit of a hidden gem. Also planning on Morimoto Asia for lunch on our last day (might have to move earlier as it’s at risk of being cancelled on travel day, and I really want to try it) also we are planning a trip to Vivo Italian as a “special” meal, we are club level at HRH so don’t need to eat out much. We did Cowfish last year and really enjoyed that but going to try Vivo this year as the family are big Italian fans other than Asian food which is always a winner for us!

Kat
M. Paul is outstanding - last year I got the tasting menu being the greedy so and so I am. Best meal at Disney by a country mile. Everything was just delicious. Eva got steak obvs 😂

I always book then cancel Morimoto. I am determined to try it particularly the ribs. It’s Evas least favourite type of food (apart from fish) but she will eat duck and noodles.

Thanks for following along 😊

Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by saratogajan View Post
Have a wonderful time. Flying fish was our fave meal in March when we were there. Off site the melting pot near universal was a great experience and lovely food. Looking forward to reading. Take a photo of the chocolate strawberries in karamell Kuching for me to drool over till next year!
Melting Pot is on my long list of places we have chosen ... I’m going to update out very long list later and post it here to see what Dibbers recommend...

Tell you what I will even eat one just for you 😂I love those chocolate strawberries we were given a box to take to our room at the end of the dessert party a couple of years back.

Old 27 Jul 19, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
The 9.55 VS75? Getting excited now 😊😊
That's the one! We are in the cheap seats though
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List