Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Aug 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
I don’t think we will get it now. Norwegian are phoning US security now x
Don’t give up hope yet , if only Norwegian had bothered to make the phone call before asking you to reapply 😡
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Oh these threads terrify me...I know they are rare but it does show computers can sometimes have glitches. I guess it highlights if they can’t find you ESTA then it might be worthwhile to phone ETSA helpline direct before reapplying. I didn’t know this and wouldn’t have even thought of doing it but if I was ever to have this happen, I would now.

Sorry OP, no advice! Just hoping you get sorted.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Since this has been caused by Norwegian, can they get you re-booked if needed?

They don't have another flight today but they have seats for tomorrow from what i can see on their seating plan.
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

🤞Everything crossed for you, just read through All this what a nightmare for you, hoping Norwegian come good cos it sounds like their error
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Originally Posted by thatdavieguy View Post
Since this has been caused by Norwegian, can they get you re-booked if needed?

They don't have another flight today but they have seats from tomorrow from what i can see on their seating plan.
Or pay to put you on another airline!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by thatdavieguy View Post
Unfortunately having a print out of your esta isn't actually proof that you have one, it's only a confirmation from when you applied as it can be withdrawn at anytime without notice...as mentioned in a post further up.

Norwegian will likely have to get permission from esta to allow the OP onto the plane if the application is still pending as it's not their decision to make...fingers crossed that they give every opportunity for the decision to come in and get the OP on the flight
I didn’t know the ‘withdrawn without notice’ rule could happen either. I would’ve thought they’d email you, but now I know I think I’ll be checking mine in the weeks/days leading up to my holiday, just to put my mind at ease.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Rachy
Imagineer

Mobile

I could just cry. What on earth have we done wrong. I knew I had one. We checked. And I even checked to see how long you needed left on your esta. And it was all fine. But when I typed in my details before I reapplied nothing came up. But esta said I had one when we phoned and I found the old email thanks to a kind dibber for the info to find old emails
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
OMG I don't think my heart can take another Dibb drama!

Norwegian are at fault here surely and need to sort it out for you. Doesn't help you at all obviously but we all have fingers crossed that it works out.

Joa
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have everything crossed for you that you make the plane.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachy View Post
So esta are telling Norwegian that I had a valid esta and it could have been solved by phoning them but the new one has cancelled out my one that was in date
Oh no, that's awful, so frustrating for you. Really hope they can help get you there as they have made the mistake x
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List