Notices

Old 6 Jun 18, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Cast Member Charlotte (Disney's CEP 2018!)

Hello everyone! This summer I'll be embarking on the adventure of a lifetime when I become a Cast Member at Walt Disney World as part of Disney's Cultural Exchange Program!

I'm hopefully going to be posting pretty regularly, but for now I'm going to start by showing off my new cast member hoodie! It came the other day and I absolutely LOVE it! I've been wearing it all the time so far, I love it when people ask me about it and it will be a great way to meet fellow CEPs at the airport!

Here's the back of the hoodie for you all to see, it says "Walt Disney World Cultural Exchange Program 2018" 😍

I actually bought two of them, a red one and a blue one, knowing how much wear I'd get out of them! Only 10 more sleeps until my flight, then I'll be staying in the Art of Animation for two nights before moving into CM accommodation and beginning my training! To say I'm excited is an understatement...

Remember, you're the one who can fill the world with sunshine!
EvilQueen1937 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Congratulations! What a fantastic opportunity to have. Safe flight and you can let us know where you're going to be once you're settled. I take it you don't know which park you'll be in?

We're coming to stay at AOA in October, can't wait!
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
eeyoremad
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I love the hoodie , have a fantastic time.
eeyoremad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by beegnjasmum View Post
Congratulations! What a fantastic opportunity to have. Safe flight and you can let us know where you're going to be once you're settled. I take it you don't know which park you'll be in?

We're coming to stay at AOA in October, can't wait!
Thank you! I will be working in merchandising and have a good inkling as to where I will be located, but I'm not supposed to let anything slip just yet! Take my word for it though, it's an AMAZING location!

EvilQueen1937 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

Fabulous, we'll done

DH and I will be over in August so will try to watch out for you.

Very exciting.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

WOW, what a fantastic experience you’re going to have. Enjoy every moment. I love your hoodie.
Old 6 Jun 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

We are over in late August. Do let me know if you want any home stuff brought over for you 🧚🏼
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
hipthehippo
Imagineer

What an amazing opportunity. Love the hoodie! hopefully will get the opportunity to see you in action over the summer. Hope you have an absolute blast!

Growing old is mandatory, but, growing up is optional
"Live a Life that Matters" - Michael Josephson - RIP Dad 20.07.05
2006, 2007 - Rolling Hills / 2008 - Villa - can't remember! / 2009, 2010 - Sunset Lakes / 2011 - Indian Creek / 2012 - Sunset Lakes / 2013 - Emerald Island / 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 - Sunset Lakes

Edited at 01:20 PM.
hipthehippo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
EvilQueen1937
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you so much! I will be posting a lot when the time comes, you're all gonna get sick me of me! Not long to go now!

Edited at 01:20 PM.
Old 6 Jun 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

How amazing, I am so excited for you, and to follow along!

Safe travels! Are you all packed?
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List