Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Unread 8 Dec 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you for your explanation. I am now wiser about ice skating. I think I'd like both pairs and couples.
It is a nice detail that the British entrants performed to a British band too.

I am impressed at RC's preparation, how classy to be able to use a real metal knife and fork rather than plastic. Love that you bring table cloths for picnic tables too, not only maintaining standards but probably prevents loss of food/cutlery down the gaps in the tables. Well done you!

I was so excited, I tweeted Disney with a #CastCompliment for Kellie in the ESPN bar at the Boardwalk, and they gave her a certificate and tweeted back a picture of her with it
So great for the CM's who work so hard and sometimes have to deal with unpleasant people to be recognised like that! I wasn't expecting anything like that, but it's good that they do it.

Well done for walking the whole trail in August heat. I do like a guided (or even self guided but with a clear route) walk. We did the Shaun The Sheep trails in London in August and it was fun but very busy... and a lot less educational.
I think there's a Harry Potter walking tour that can be done in London, so may have to try that too.
If you and Poot fancy a day trip Summer 2018, I think this looks fun in Bristol over the summer, though not as educational as Boston - Gromit Unleashed

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Yacht Clubbing
Unread 19 Dec 17, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
GopherLass
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Thank you for your explanation. I am now wiser about ice skating. I think I'd like both pairs and couples.
It is a nice detail that the British entrants performed to a British band too.

I am impressed at RC's preparation, how classy to be able to use a real metal knife and fork rather than plastic. Love that you bring table cloths for picnic tables too, not only maintaining standards but probably prevents loss of food/cutlery down the gaps in the tables. Well done you!

I was so excited, I tweeted Disney with a #CastCompliment for Kellie in the ESPN bar at the Boardwalk, and they gave her a certificate and tweeted back a picture of her with it
So great for the CM's who work so hard and sometimes have to deal with unpleasant people to be recognised like that! I wasn't expecting anything like that, but it's good that they do it.

Well done for walking the whole trail in August heat. I do like a guided (or even self guided but with a clear route) walk. We did the Shaun The Sheep trails in London in August and it was fun but very busy... and a lot less educational.
I think there's a Harry Potter walking tour that can be done in London, so may have to try that too.
If you and Poot fancy a day trip Summer 2018, I think this looks fun in Bristol over the summer, though not as educational as Boston - Gromit Unleashed
Thanks so much for that; you are right - it looks just up Poot's street (groan). I've never been to Bristol...but R.C.'s (weird, affected) cousin lives there - maybe we could make a family trip of it. Poot and I will go and see the Gromits...and R.C. can visit with his WAC.

Good on you for complimenting your waitress. I imagine the girls at the ESPN Club sometimes have to put up with a little...grief - so a pleasant change no doubt to get a visit from the certificate squad!

Trip Reports: Boston and D.C. Florida 2016 Disney Cruise & Orlando 2017
GopherLass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
2018 Worlds in QATAR?!
Unread 7 Apr 19, 11:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Skittl1321
Getting Excited

Mobile

Bumping up this zombie thread because I'm rereading my favorite trippies. I'm still so mad about US Men at this world's. 3 finish in the top 10, and that isn't good enough to earn 3 spots for the next year. Ugh. Stupid rule of 13.

I made the mistake the first time I read this trip report to just read the reports and not the comments. The gold is in the comments.

If you see this, did you watch World's this year? I know you said pairs is your least favorite, but the man in the US pair trained for awhile, as a novice man, at the rink I skated at. I was in a show number that he was also in, a Disney medley. We are very proud here that he and his partner placed well enough to earn 2 spots back for the US.
Skittl1321 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Orlando Attractions