Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories
My Magic Holiday
Unread 9 May 19, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved reading your report, this is a place I need to book, your thread has inspired me to take a look now.
Unread 11 May 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
florida_noob
Excited about Disney

we went twenty years ago for the first leg of our honeymoon and stayed at the Mandarin Oriental, we were spoiled rotten by the staff there, would love to return, maybe for our silver wedding :-). loved your TR
florida_noob is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
New York - August 19
Unread 11 May 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jet View Post
Loved reading your trippie... thanks for sharing.
It's nearly three years since we were last there...we loved it...we had brunch at the Icon... everything was really lovely till we tasted durium...it as awful😔
I was too chicken to try it, but I smelt it - that was enough for me!

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
Thanks for a fab report. I went 6 years ago and loved it! DS is hopefully off there to university so will visit quite a lot if he does!
Your lucky ds - and lucky you too, as you will be visiting lots! Keeping my fingers crossed he gets in

Originally Posted by kaydee View Post
Loved reading your report! My parents lived in HK many years ago and I visited a lot then and would love to go back. Weve never stayed in a hotel over there (always stayed with mum and dad) so will keep yours in mind if we ever make the trip. It looks great.
Thanks for sharing your trip...your husband certainly had a birthday to remember!
He certainly did and the hotel was just wonderful. We really felt very special and well looked after. Thanks for reading
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DC, Williamsburg & Virginia Beach
Glee Fan is a DIBBcast Disney Podcast Fan
Unread 11 May 19, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridag1rl View Post
Loved reading your report, this is a place I need to book, your thread has inspired me to take a look now.
I think you can tell we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm pleased it has been useful for you. If you have any questions, just ask!

Originally Posted by florida_noob View Post
we went twenty years ago for the first leg of our honeymoon and stayed at the Mandarin Oriental, we were spoiled rotten by the staff there, would love to return, maybe for our silver wedding :-). loved your TR
Ahh, we have always said we are going to go back to where we honeymooned for our silver wedding too! I hope you get to return and enjoy it even more the second time. Thanks for reading
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Unread 15 May 19, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Wordsworth
Getting Excited

Thanks for the report, HK is on my list to visit at some point so good to get a sense of whats there.
Wordsworth is online now Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First time to Singapore
Unread 7 Jun 19, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wordsworth View Post
Thanks for the report, HK is on my list to visit at some point so good to get a sense of whats there.
I would highly recommend it. We are thinking of Singapore - I've just seen your countdown, so would be interested on your thoughts for there
Unread 8 Jun 19, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Fabulous report! I absolutely loved reading it. Weve had Hong Kong on our list for a few years but Ive not managed to get a reward flight yet!
Unread 10 Jun 19, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

We have 3 nights in Hong Kong this summer, really excited about it! Need to do some serious planning!
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
20 years married trip! OKW