Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 14 May 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Are we going in May...or not? Pre travel day, 14th May

So it’s pre travel day - how did that happen?

Anyway, sadly I got roped into working today, I don’t usually work on a Tuesday but one of my girls had booked a days holiday so I ended up working till 3pm.

Up early and the last bits of packing done, we had help!😺

Richard drops me at work, he finished yesterday and I don’t want to move my car from it’s prime position outside the house!

10 clients to do, not that I’m counting of course!😃

Before I know it I’ve finished my last one 20 minutes early so I text richard to come and get me. I run on the house, get changed, cuddle my boys and I’m ready to go. Leaving my fur babies is the worst part of going on holiday.

It’s a gorgeous day and the traffic isn’t too bad apart from about 40 miles of road works and 50 miles an hour speed cameras. We take the Toll road to cut some of it out.

Our junction for the airport is 19, guess what, big flashy signs saying 19 is closed due to an accident! Getting to the airport is never without some sort of incident!

The Sat Nav sorts out an alternative route from junction 18. We have now explored the pasturelands of the airport vicinity! Complete with the country smell of muck spreading which is strong enough to burn the hairs off the inside of your nostrils!

We eventually get to the hotel, Premier Inn, Ranger Lane North. I chose this one because it has a Costa and we do like a coffee. Sadly Costa closes at 5pm, seriously, Costa never closes at 5pm!
The self service check in machines won’t let us check in so we have to see the receptionist and pay our £10 parking for the night.

We take the cases up to our room and pop back down to the bar, Richard has a beer and I have a latte, £6.25.

Up to our room for a picnic of pasta, sarnies and crisps, washed down with a Mojito for Richard and a Pink Gin for me.🥂 followed by a Red Velvet Cupcake.

We are now sitting watching Crocodile Dundee (which shockingly is 33 years old!) and hoping for a decent nights sleep!

TTFN x
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Good start. Looking forward to reading about your trip.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

I do love pre travel day. Good to see you have the essentials in your case...Nescafe Cappucchino coffee!
What a beautiful cat..
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Ariel princess
Very Serious Dibber

Great start have a fab trip! xx

2005, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016 (including Disney Cruise), 2017, 2018
Ariel princess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Great start, I’m really looking forward to your report

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Great start 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Another who hates leaving their fur babies. Last year was our first trip since we got them and it was tough; I had a heavy heart the entire trip.

Sweet dreams and safe travels tomorrow!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

I absolutely love your trip reports Selena, can't wait to hear all about your travels this time. Have a safe flight. Angela
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hope Costa is open for you in the morning! Safe flight.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Hope you have a good flight and a fantastic trip, looking forward to reading more of your report.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List