Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Jun 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Reddevil99 View Post
I just read on facebook people booked after September 21 will receive an email saying to cancel the reservation! Us being one of them hopefully it's not the case and getting hold of Disney is impossible at the moment.
I got through last night in less than 20mins. I called at 7:34 and by 7:50 I was speaking to a cm. Iv read others have had similar experiences so maybe give it a go tonight?
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by shughamster View Post
Yep. Moved the holiday package after a 240 minute wait on the phone. Have the 2021 invoice in my emails.
I’m in the same boat. Moved my booking two days ago for December 21 and received the invoices the same evening.

Edited at 01:11 PM.
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Reddevil99 View Post
I just read on facebook people booked after September 21 will receive an email saying to cancel the reservation! Us being one of them hopefully it's not the case and getting hold of Disney is impossible at the moment.
Honestly hope that’s not true. I booked for Dec 21 the day before they pulled the packages from the website. Waited in the queue like everyone else 3 hours 10 minutes total and if I have to do that again I’ll be really angry. That’s terrible customer service in my opinion.

It should of been in their original email that those moving bookings from 2020 can’t move them to dates beyond September 2021. Which makes me think this has been a last minute decision by them.

Edited at 01:26 PM.
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by shughamster View Post
I'm already booked in for two weeks in November '21 with 14 day tickets.

Surely Disney will honour these?
I hope so cos we are booked for then too. Its a big holiday next year for us too as its my 50th birthday, my daughters 30th birthday, my parents first trip and my partner and I are planning on getting married while we are there. The only reason my parents were coming is because they want to do all disney!
Old 18 Jun 20, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

We booked a replacement trip on Sunday for 25th September for two weeks. This is going to be interesting...
SteveyJ is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Reddevil99
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Trying to get hold of Disney now 166 minute wait on top of trying yesterday for 4 hours!
Reddevil99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SteveyJ View Post
We booked a replacement trip on Sunday for 25th September for two weeks. This is going to be interesting...
Same day i'm going, however i'm offsite in a Villa!
Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lorna_99 View Post
I got through last night in less than 20mins. I called at 7:34 and by 7:50 I was speaking to a cm. Iv read others have had similar experiences so maybe give it a go tonight?
Completely agree. Everybody is trying to call first thing, but if you call late in the day there is little to no wait at all.
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List