Every five years 18 5.10%
Over five years between visits 19 5.38%
Voters: 353. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16 Nov 18, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

How often do you visit orlando

Would love to go multiple times a year but I think we will be aiming to go every three years.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Irish
Imagineer

Mobile

It varies, we went 3 times in four years but haven't been in 6 years as we were finding it to familiar, I'd like to go back next year as there has been lots of changes
Old 16 Nov 18, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

None of the options apply to me. I went in September this year and my last visit before then was 1997 and before then was 1995. However I'm going again next year.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
suecee
Very Serious Dibber

I'm similar to Andybear. First visit was 1998. Next visit was this year and going back next year. We will then hopefully go 2021.

I'd like to do at least 2 more trips, we'd like to do a Disney cruise & also take stepson to Galaxy's Edge.

After that I doubt there will be any more trips (at least for a while) as there is still so much of the world left to see.

Never say never though!
suecee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 18, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

I voted for every year but I’ve not been for 2 years as I can’t bear to leave gorgeous Eric for more than a few hours ! At 21 he’s too old for his cattery.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 18, 05:30 AM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

I voted every 5 years but that’s the nearest to an average I could get. There were actually 7 years between our first 2 visits but then we went again 3 years later and had a 4 year gap till our most recent visit. That was 6 years ago and we go back next year.

We basically just go when we can afford it! Wish it was more often.
Old 17 Nov 18, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Normally every 2 but now the kids are at an age where they dont wanna come, then like this one perhaps every year
Old 17 Nov 18, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
As a villa owner we go twice a year. Winter trip to do all those little jobs we can do ourselves around the villa and to meet up with other villa owners and Florida friends and also September to get that late summer sunshine and more visits to Lowes

Melvin and Lesley
Old 17 Nov 18, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Holdensccs
slightly serious Dibber

We seem to average every 2 years, however, last visit was May this year, we're going again in December and again in March next year
DD is working for the mouse so we are taking advantage
Holdensccs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 18, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
For the past few years it has been at least two visits on the odd occasion 3. This year only once , it has been strange but nowhere near as bad as I thought it would be missing a trip this month. Sometimes it's good to have a break or a change, at least for us anyway.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List