Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Feb 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
gr1ffiths
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Non Disney what would you suggest?

Hi, we are booked for Oct 2020. Went in 2016 and did all things Disney as girls were younger but want to do something different this time. Was thinking Universal but have looked at Busch Gardens and not sure which to go to. Dont really want to do all as we are only there 10 days and want to just chill at the hotel and do beaches and shopping etc. What would you do? TIA
gr1ffiths is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Everglades National Park
Or what about the wheel on I drive
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Pluchesteven1
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Mobile

Certainly Universal above Bush Gardens for me. Cocoa beach, Daytona Beach, Devil's Den, a tour with an airboat, Kennedy space center... so many things to do, see and visit
Pluchesteven1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

If you bought the 3 park seaworld ticket, that would give you seaworld, busch, and aquatica water park. I really like universal too, but find seaworld parks less busy and more relaxed, and a lot cheaper if you are on a tight budget. Lots of good coasters at sw and busch if your girls are tall enough, and like that kind of thing. Our tickets in the past for sw have included free parking too.

i think from others posts they do halloween special stuff too. If you book a cheap night somewhere near busch you could combine it with the beaches on the gulf coast. If you dont want to drive there, they do free coaches from orlando.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
gr1ffiths
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Thanks, girls are 15 and 11 and like the coasters. Looked at so many ticket combos its making my head spin! Seen the sw aquatica and bg one, we did sw and aquatica last time so dont really want to revisit.
Have seen the three day three park tickets on American site for universal, would a day at the studios and islands be enough to do everything?
We are quite used to having jam packed days when we do parks so will be ok doing an early start late finish etc.
gr1ffiths is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

Understand if you, ve already done sw. Yes, i would say three days at uni would be enough, weather permitting. The coasters at busch are great.

A lot of dibbers do an overnight at one of the three universal deluxe hotels for free express passes, and all universal hotels come with early entry, usually one of the two parks and volcano bay. It makes a more relaxing visit as you can take a break at the hotel during day, but if you are going three days you should be able to fit it in without. Its an expensive treat staying on site at universal.

Have a great trip.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
gizzygoo
Earning More Ears

We only have a day at Kennedy Space Centre and an airboat ride booked outwith DIsney. We are onsite wk1 and in a villa wk2 but combined with a days shopping, evening visits to the car shows at old town kissimee and 2 waterpark visits (none planned for wk1) i dont think we'll need to book anything extra
gizzygoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Busch is our favourite park but we are coaster junkies, with Iron Gwazi opening soon it is a must for all coaster fans. If you aren't into them I would give Busch a miss.

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
juniperbush123
Gone all Goofy

I think the Discovery Cove Ultimate Ticket is the best value option around. Four parks, with no parking fees and the best roller coasters in a Florida. Both Seaworld and BG are about to get new rides too.
juniperbush123 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
gr1ffiths
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Thanks for all your replies really appreciate it 😊