Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 16 Nov 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridasgirl View Post
Why does it need to be an Emma mattress? Just get a cheaper one for your dd!
Just because that’s the one we have bought our son really. To be honest thats the only decent online mattress I know of 🙈🙈
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Floridatilly I’ve just had an email from Livingsocial with an offer for Emma mattresses. The double is in stock for £189 plus delivery. I don’t know if that’s a good offer.
Old 16 Nov 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Hi Floridatilly I’ve just had an email from Livingsocial with an offer for Emma mattresses. The double is in stock for £189 plus delivery. I don’t know if that’s a good offer.
I am too late 🙈🙈🙈 all gone
I told you I can never get a bargain 😫😫
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

The cheapest I can find is £329 😢
Old 16 Nov 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

But I am definitely keeping the bed! Shocking year and the kids have been little troopers!
I just hope I can get a x box in time. My son doesn’t do well with a ‘I owe you’ with his autism, if he is having it he needs it straight away. Otherwise he will be all worked up and would not rest until it arrived.
We had a shocking time earlier in the year when we promised him a Nintendo but couldn’t get one. We can’t go through that again, it made him ill.
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Ok, total disaster! I managed to get the Emma mattress from wowcher as they came back in stock. Ordered 2 and paid. Set in place a return for the one I already purchased.
But the offer is for a renewed mattress 🙈 one that has been used for 100 days and returned with just a new cover on it.
I have posted in chat about it so I am sorry to repeat myself.
I feel sick! I have placed the order, redeemed the order so I have gad to email the actual company it’s coming from. Not actually Emma’s website. It was in the fine print but very cleverly hidden. 😫😫😫😫😫
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

I’d be happy with that
They may have not been used for 100 days and returned earlier. Our current bed was a discontinued line in a bed showroom so goodness knows how many people had laid on it fully dressed with outdoor coats shoes etc on.
By the time you have a mattress protector and sheet on it , it’s probably better than sleeping on a hotel mattress

Edited at 11:48 PM. Reason: Addition
Talland 2016 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

The Emma mattresses have a cover on them, and I’m pretty sure that is replaced if the mattress is to be resold. I honestly wouldn’t worry about it. Think how many lie on, or sleep in, beds in shops, hotels etc. Just enjoy your bargain
Old 17 Nov 20, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
If you cancel I am sure you will just get a Wowcher credit rather than your money back. I honestly wouldn’t be that bothered about it being renewed. I wonder if it may just be discontinued stock. Everyone I have spoken to who has an Emma mattress loves it. I can’t imagine that many get sent back.
Wowcher do have two Emma offers. I can’t see a mention of renewed on one of the adverts.

I feel bad that I recommended the Wowcher offer now.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 20, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
If you cancel I am sure you will just get a Wowcher credit rather than your money back. I honestly wouldn’t be that bothered about it being renewed. I wonder if it may just be discontinued stock. Everyone I have spoken to who has an Emma mattress loves it. I can’t imagine that many get sent back.
Wowcher do have two Emma offers. I can’t see a mention of renewed on one of the adverts.

I feel bad that I recommended the Wowcher offer now.
Please don’t feel bad 💗💗💗
Honestly, it is well hidden and only says ‘renewed’ when you look into renewed it states that the inner section is checked over then the outer layer is replaced.
Its only because my husband thought it was too good to be true that he investigated further.
I am always great full for any recommendations and advice on here 🥰