Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Mar 20, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile Driving test dates

Well the dvla are hopeful... or mad?
Sons driving test was obviously cancelled 4th april. The dvla have sent a new date via email for end of June. Let's hope that's right!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Don’t get me started on test dates! 😂 my Dd had one booked on 17 March- cancelled while sat there as examiner walked out sick. Then managed to get a cancellation on 19th then 20th- both cancelled. Then they booked her on for 18 June which was deferred indefinitely. I understand why, but peeved that she’s been put through it. She’s got a car parked outside which she can’t even drive because of no unnecessary travel for at least 3 months.

She’s really disappointed obviously, but it’s not like there’s anywhere to go at the moment anyway I suppose.

Imagine the rush for tests when they open up to them again, they’ll be manic and rare as rocking horse 💩

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Don’t get me started on test dates! 😂 my Dd had one booked on 17 March- cancelled while sat there as examiner walked out sick. Then managed to get a cancellation on 19th then 20th- both cancelled. Then they booked her on for 18 June which was deferred indefinitely. I understand why, but peeved that she’s been put through it. She’s got a car parked outside which she can’t even drive because of no unnecessary travel for at least 3 months.

She’s really disappointed obviously, but it’s not like there’s anywhere to go at the moment anyway I suppose.

Imagine the rush for tests when they open up to them again, they’ll be manic and rare as rocking horse 💩

Kat
I was amazed that DS had had a date through. The dvla sent through, so they seem to be rebooking the ones they cancelled automatically. I have no idea how ds will get on given he isnt driving atm!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caj View Post
I was amazed that DS had had a date through. The dvla sent through, so they seem to be rebooking the ones they cancelled automatically. I have no idea how ds will get on given he isnt driving atm!
Our Ds is in the same boat. To make it worse his original instructor retired at a weeks notice when her car broke down and his new one is only now going to do automatic lessons only. So he will have to start in a new car again!

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List