Old 9 Jan 18, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Tangled88
Excited about Disney

UPDATED 31/03/2018 Two Dibbers And A Baby- May 2018

Welcome to my first trip report!

The Cast:

I’m Lucy, aged 29
Job: Currently on Maternity leave, chief holiday planner.
I love nothing better than creating a list or planning spreadsheet. My favorite park is the Magic Kingdom, mainly due to cinderella's castle and haunted mansion

My Husband, John
Job: Resource Manager, the main source of income for our jollies. John's favorite park is also the Magic Kingdom (I swear, he just copied my answer) His reasoning is it has a better selection of rides and a better atmosphere than the others.

John and I have been to Florida 4 times since we have been together. John had never been to Florida before then, but it’s safe to say I have fully converted him!
On our honeymoon in 2015, we purchased DVC to ensure we would always be able to afford to stay on-site when we had our own family. I appreciate DVC isn’t for everyone, but for us, it made great financial sense and it’s a decision we have never regretted.

After our last visit to the mouse, we booked to return in September 2017. Just 6 weeks after booking the holiday I came down with the worst flu ever. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was an early pregnancy symptom!
We had previously gone through two miscarriages, so didn’t want to cancel anything until we knew the pregnancy was going well. I’m ecstatic to say we cancelled the holiday and welcomed our Son into the world on the 16th November 2017. Without further ado the last member of our cast:

Our Son, Aiden
Job: Wrapping Mummy and Daddy round his little finger

Soon after we stopped planning for the baby’s arrival, talk quickly turned to our first WDW family holiday. We decided to go in May 2018 as we had DVC points available and we would be able to go to the Flower and Garden Festival. We usually go in October/November so have never had the chance to see Flower and Garden before. I can't wait to see all the displays in person, as they always look brilliant in other peoples photo's

We have booked to fly with British Airways on the 7th May 2018 from London Gatwick and will stay 14 nights at our home resort Saratoga Springs.
I’ll be along with updates on our plans, over the next couple of days so stay tuned!

Edited at 03:29 PM. Reason: Professional Development
Tangled88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Sherman
Getting Excited

Mobile

Congratulations on your lovely little boy and booking your first trip for the 3 of you!
Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

He is gorgeous
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Awwww he's a handsome little fella , enjoy your first Florida holiday as a family and create memories... no doubt he'll get the Disney bug like mummy and daddy.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tangled88
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
Congratulations on your lovely little boy and booking your first trip for the 3 of you!
Aww thank you, we can't wait but also a bit apprehensive as we don't know what to expect x

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
He is gorgeous
Thank you hun

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Awwww he's a handsome little fella , enjoy your first Florida holiday as a family and create memories... no doubt he'll get the Disney bug like mummy and daddy.
I hope so, so far he's all about iggle piggle lol

xx
Tangled88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 18, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Congratulations I will look forward to the report.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Congratulations and looking forward to reading more 😃😃😃
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Tangled88
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tootsie rolls View Post
Congratulations and looking forward to reading more 😃😃😃
Originally Posted by Vinniecat View Post
Congratulations I will look forward to the report.
Thank you both, next update should be up later this evening x
Old 16 Jan 18, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Eloise73
Getting Excited

Mobile

Your son is adorable! We are going with our baby girl two weeks after you, she will be 7 months so am hoping you will keep us updated while you are there! We will be at OKW from 22nd, so excited!

Really hope you all have the best time :-)
Disney Magic Northern Europe - Summer 2022, Disney Magic Staycation, Tilbury - 2021, 2019 - WDW POFQ and Lake Berkley Resort , 2015 - DLP Cheyenne Hotel, 2012 - DLP Hotel L'Elysee, 2010 - DLP Hotel New York, 2008 - DLP Santa Fe, 2006 - WDW AKL and POFQ and offsite at Indian Ridge,, 2005 - WDW Offsite Windward Cay
Eloise73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 18, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Congratulations he is beautiful. We will be out there when you arrive
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List