Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 24 May 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Help me plan my short trip!

I arrive from San Francisco (after a tiring week of work) into Orlando from an overnight flight (hoping to sleep onboard) at 5am on Sat, 4th November for a (just about) 4 day solo trip.

I am staying at POR and running the Wine and Dine half marathon on Sunday, 5th November at 05.30 am, and flying home late on Tuesday, 7th November (Aer Lingus 20.50 flight)

Part of the package is a 2 day MYW park hopper so I "have" to do 2 park days, and I also have a annual pass from the water parks (only TL is open anyway). I also have to collect my bib and want to wander around the Expo- both at the ESPN WWOS.

Original plan:
Sat 4/11: arrive, collect car, drop bags at POR, head to MK for early breakfast/ RD, do MK, then AK ROL and then early night.

Question: Should I bother with a pre-RD breakfast @CP now that they have changed RD to let people into the park 45 mins early? Will I still get an empty main St, or am I putting too much pressure on to get to MK early? Should I just attempt RD and go for a later breakfast? Later means worried about missing out on potentially shorter queues and crowds building... but I only want to do a couple of rides, I mainly just want to wander about the park for atmosphere...

Sun 5/11: run, and post run relax at pool in POR and wander about the resort. Resort crawl to fit in as many as I can... probably won't get them all done but there we are. Maybe an hour or 2 at TL
That night: EPCOT W&D post marathon party.

Mon 6/11: 2nd park day: Not sure here...maybe DHS for atmosphere... then Wishes (or whatever it is then)... This can be a late night.

Tues 7/11: More resort crawl, Disney springs, swim, airport.

Shopping: Will have it done in SF hopefully, and order anything else to the hotel through Fairy tale Personal shopper.

My main things to do are:
-See as many night-time shows as possible- Illuminations can be done the night of the W&D party but I would very much like to fit in Wishes and ROL, if not the Star Wars show in DHS as well- so 3 shows in 2 nights! Potentially I could try to do ROL and Wishes on the same night if ROL was on early enough...

- See as many resorts as possible

Any commentary? Opinions? Answers to my question above?

Edited at 01:54 PM.
Tea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Anyone? Am I doing the usual of trying to cram too much in? or is it doable as I am solo?