Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Jul 09, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
paulap
Imagineer

Where do I start?

OK, so BATs has got me thinking about a Disney cruise next year but I haven't got the faintest idea where to start looking. Had a quick shoofty at the DCL site but really wanted a brochure or something like that but you can only order them if you live in the US or Canada.

Any ideas?
Old 5 Jul 09, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi we managed to get the dvd sent to us , you need to decide how long you want to go for , 3, 4 , 5 or 7 days and take it from there , plenty of people on this site to answer any questions
Baz
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 09, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

i booked my cruise a couple of weeks ago and I started with the DCL web site, i watched all the pod cast things on their and then i priced up a couple of dates and saved them by registering with them. I then went off and did a bit of research about it all - read the forums and looked around for the best type of cabin that suited our needs. Then you tubed the cruise and googled the staterooms ect. Then we agreed the date for a 3 night cruise at the end of our 3 week holiday and I priced it up - choose a statroom number after checking the deck plans and then made sure i had not booked flights or transferes but DID book their insurance as i already had my own travel insurance for the floirda trip but was not sure it would cover us out of the usa so booked the DCL insurance just in case as it is sep and hurricane season or we need airlifting off the ship or some other stange thing. Then just press book and out with the Cc - print off the details and in the post a couple of days later you get a nice pack. We then waited till 75 days before the cruise and booked our trips and activites that we wanted to do - again on line - very easy - good luck if you decide to go ahead with it
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 09, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Gary
Apprentice Imagineer

Gary's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by paulap View Post
OK, so BATs has got me thinking about a Disney cruise next year but I haven't got the faintest idea where to start looking. Had a quick shoofty at the DCL site but really wanted a brochure or something like that but you can only order them if you live in the US or Canada.

Any ideas?
If you drop them an email they will send the DVD to you.
2016 - 12 night Copenhagen to Dover - DCL
2017 - 14 night Southampton to Barcelona - RCI
Gary is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 09, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
email to disneycruise.com and ask for disney cruise disc...

they will post it to you...

Scottishwee35
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 09, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Ebony
Imagineer

Ebony's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by paulap View Post

Any ideas?
I noticed you are going soon and wondered if you could do what we did.------
Before our 1st cruise we wanted a brochure and was told they didnt deliver to U.K.
We did the following ,we went to one of the deluxe resorts and found out when the Disney Cruise Line desk was being manned. We then returned and asked the person there for a brochure. They appeared to have some to give out at that time.
WDW 1998 and once or twice most years since. DW 2005; DLP1993. CRUISES:- Disney- Magic Caribbean 2008/11, Med'10, WBTA 2010/11; Disney Wonder Panama 2013 & 2017] Other Ships - Ncl Jade & Epic; P&O Azura, MSC Divina, Thomson x2, Princess x4,
2019:- Cruises on Hal Statendam April 2wks, DCL Fantasy Sept 2wks. 2020 July-Celebrity Millenium 2wks
Ebony is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 09, 04:48 PM  
Link to this Post
paulap
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
I noticed you are going soon and wondered if you could do what we did.------
Before our 1st cruise we wanted a brochure and was told they didnt deliver to U.K.
We did the following ,we went to one of the deluxe resorts and found out when the Disney Cruise Line desk was being manned. We then returned and asked the person there for a brochure. They appeared to have some to give out at that time.
Fab idea - I'll try that, thanks
Old 7 Jul 09, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

You can also view the DVD online on the DCL website disneycruise.disney.go/d...OnlineFormPage
M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jul 09, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread