Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 27 Apr 17, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile NFL Tickets, crazy price?

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could give me some advice about purchasing NFL tickets.

I have my eye on going to the Bucs v Panthers game in October I've had a look on the website and the cheapest seat is $91 each and that's right up st the back in what should be the cheapest seats.

Is this the going average as I'm sure when we were there 3 years ago you could pick tickets up for $40ish.

I've had a look on some unaffiliated sites that are still coming back at $280 dollars.

Is it worth holding on and hoping season ticket holders look to re sell closer to the time?

Plan B would be going to a USF college game for $25 a ticket (gators UCF aren't playing at home during our stay and Jacksonville is too much of a drive according to the wife don't go there 😂😂&#128514

Anyone waited till closer to the time?

Cheers

Tom
tommy999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Tom where did you see prices for tickets? I am also interested in that game. Apparently single game tickets aren't going on sale till June time.

Kirsty
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile

They are on the Raymond James Stadium website, the NFL ticket master exchange site and a site I think was called Vivaagogo but that gets really bad reviews so I wouldn't have gone through them.

What I found strange was that there was no difference between adults and kids prices.

Hope that helps
tommy999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile

I wonder if the prices are so high because the club aren't releasing tickets till June and it's just season ticket holders offloading tickets for games they can't attend? I've never bought NFL tickets before
Old 28 Apr 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Tommy, I'd definitely wait at the mo. I filled in the online interest form on bucks ticket page and when I didn't hear back I had an online chat with a rep. It was them that said individual tickets weren't on sale at mo and prob be June.

Kirsty
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Loftus
Imagineer

It's normally the case that single game tickets don't go on sale until a couple of months after the schedule is released. Teams are still looking to shift season tickets right now. As you will have discovered, resale sites will have tickets from season ticket holders who can't make particular games available. I'm considering a visit to the Philadelphia Eagles in October and will probably wait for the team to start selling tickets as the resale tickets will still be there I'd suspect.
If you decide to go down the resale route I'd recommend Stubhub and buying a ticket that can be delivered electronically.
Loftus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
S'mE
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Stub hub is the way to go in my experience. Used them about 4 times for games in NY, WASH. Excellent, quality tickets, every time.
S'mE is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 17, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
tommy999
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Excellent advice thank you very much. I was looking forward to going and was a bit gutted to be honest I'll definitely hold off in that case 👍🏻👍🏻