Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 May 17, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It was a lovely day at Epcot, shame it turned a bit sour in the evening. Apparently a few days into your holiday you are supposed to hit a wall, this must of been yours. Onwards and upwards!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Love the picture of Marceline looking out over the water. My boys are 14 and 12 and we still have those days where you are just exhausted without really knowing why!

Thanks for putting in so much time to share with us x
Old 13 May 17, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I'm with you on Ohanas, probably something to do with having a reservation and still waiting nearly an hour to be seated! You're doing a great job on what is a very different holiday for you guys. Really enjoying reading along. Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
christybell
Imagineer

Been to Ohanas a few times and on a whole... love it...however... where the table is located makes a HUGE difference IMO...give it another go, the food is great value for 1 credit.

Love the pics of Marceline, she is soooo cute..You and Jo are OK too lol ...loveyoubye...

July 2009 ASM/TI/Hmew'd Suites
August 2010 OKW/Dibb villa
July2011 OKW/RPR/Cocoa Beach/Dibb Villa
July 2012 RPR/Carnival Destiny/Dibb Villa
July 2013 OKW/Anna Maria Island/Dibb Villa
Nov 2013 Sunset Lakes- my 40th Birthday
April 2014 Cruise and Villa
April 2015 Clearwater/RPR/Dibb Villa
Dec 2015 Dibb Villa to see the Xmas lights
July 2016 RPR/Cruise/Dibb villa
christybell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 17, 01:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Great reporting as always Brett

Loving the ears Jo

Same here, we have been caught out on the London thing once. We got speaking to an American guy whose wife came from Essex! Can't remember how they met now 🤔

With you on the Ohana vibe. We've eaten there once and even though the food was pleasant enough it was definitely overrated in our opinion. I always wonder why it gets such fantastic reviews Maybe it's an Essex thing

Bless her Marceline's little body clock is doing so well adjusting to the different time zone. Definitely takes its toll after a few days but sounds like she's a little star really

Great pictures 👍🏻

Old 15 May 17, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
slow.jo
Very Serious Dibber

Well done for being less weird with the parent talk on the bus

When I saw the caption “elephant impression”, I was seriously worried about what the picture might be.

If there weren’t enough reasons to dress entirely in tan, add being mistaken for a photopass photographer to the list!

I want to go on Living with the Land RIGHT NOW

That Figment painting hunt was super cute.

I think the picture of Marceline in France wearing the beret is my favourite of the day. She’s like “uhhhh, c’est ne pas possible, imbécile”

Very impressive themed outfit/ears today Mrs H.

Ohana is hit and miss. And chaotic. I think the table you get makes a difference; our best meals have been when we’re tucked away near the window.

I feel for you reading about your trek to get home through the crowd The worst thing about Disney is other people!

I feel exhausted reading about how exhausted you were. It’s a whole different thing with a kid isn’t it?

Love you lots

Jo xx

Stewboy's Trip Reports
slow.jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Such a shame about your Ohana experience, we loved it last time but I have seen other disappointing reviews.

Disney with children is physically and mentally exhausting, your not alone on that one, so well done on such a busy day!

I always look forward to your updates, Marceline is such a little beauty
Old 16 May 17, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

We were also disappointed in 'Ohana, we've only been once quite a few years ago and we're giving it another bash this year.

The Figment game sounds great but disappointing how easy it was! The do a similar game with Remy during Food & Wine and it's much tougher.

I love that cushion with all of the States on it. I'll definitely pick that up if they still have it in September.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 06:34 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer81
Imagineer

DisneyDreamer81's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I feel exhausted just reading about you trying to get back to SSR! What a nightmare!

Marceline is just gorgeous. This photos of her on the boat are so cute!
2015 - Disneymoon! Caribbean Beach Resort & Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
2017 - Yacht Club & Disney Dream
DisneyDreamer81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 17, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
ChoppyGirl
VIP Dibber

I'm with you there with people bumping your chair. I was at a restaurant with my friend and my chair was bumped twice before we asked to be moved before I knocked someone out

Your daughter is just so cute - she definitely likes the taste of ice cream!
2014 Saratoga Springs Resort
2017 Animal Kingdom Lodge
2019 Highlands Reserve/Grand Plaza/Boardwalk Villa
2023 Vero Beach/Portofino Bay/Coronado Springs Club level

2024 Wilderness Lodge/Grand Floridian
2025 Disneyland Hotel DLP
ChoppyGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List