Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 14 May 17, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile Never done this before so any suggestions and comments welcome!

Just a first attempt at our plan... we are a family of 6 (first timers for all but me!) Children are 3gurls age 12, 11, 10 and ds who hates anything remotely scary or big or fast and who I know will appreciate universal more than disney is 8.

We go Feb 13 to 27 flying man to mco.

Wed 14.. mk

Thursday 15...hs

Fri 16...universal

Sat 17 rest and old town for night time car show etc

Sun 18...ep

Mon 19...ak morning ? pm

Tue 20...ioa

Wed 21...water park weather permitting and epcot countries and illuminations on night

Thursday 22...mk and breakfast with pooh!

Fri 23...hs morning and ak rivers of light pm

Sat 24th...universal/ioa for rides we want to do again!

Sun 25th... rest day

Mon 26...epcot am and mk pm with happily ever after

Tue 27 mk then flight home
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 17, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
MissDisneylover
Excited about Disney

MissDisneylover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Hi,

Looks like a good plan! The only thing I would change is on Thursday 15th I would do animal kingdom and on the Monday 19th do Hollywood studios. I also see that you have got another day for Hollywood Studios. Personally I would only do one day at the most of Hollywood studios especially with kids. There really isn't much to do. Instead I would do another day at Universal/Islands of adventure because with all the Harry Potter stuff as well there is a lot to do. Or do another Disney park (other than Hollywood Studios)
Old 14 May 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Hi. I'm sure you will have a great time whatever but just a few minor points.
1- make sure you review the busy day guide for February when it comes out and tweak accordingly, taking into account when the firework shows are on
2- I completely get why you would plan on doing HEE on the last night, but what if the weather is rubbish ? I'd plan it earlier AS WELL
3- when do you plan on doing fantasmic ? Might be tricky to stay up on day 2 for that long given the time difference .
4- your Epcot days , I would do countries and rides on both days , to enable you to get the fast passes on both days ( the tiering system means you can't do all the biggies on one day
5 - I would plan to do volcano bay on your first rest day. As with other water park, plan on doing early in holiday in case weather is a bit cold you can swap days round and do later in holiday
6 - I think 3 days combined US / IOA will be fine in February
7. - watch out for Presidents' Day , think that will be in the middle of your holiday and will get busy
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads

Edited at 09:22 PM.
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 17, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

I agree with buryboy. Move HEE to the first week, this way if it gets rained off then you have a second chance in week 2.
Old 17 May 17, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Jokeybhoy
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I always try get the shows and fireworks done in the 1st week in case they get rained off,I always do wishes again on the final night,Don't know a better way to round off the holiday
Jokeybhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 17, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone I hadn't even thought about shows being cancelled due to rain... il be cracking on with itinerary no 2 later lol x
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List