Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 20 May 17, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Kudos to you for eating the cricket! Tasty! Haha!

In all the times I've been to Florida I've never yet made it Florida Mall! Next time for sure. If only for the bakery...

The image of you trying to pee with Marceline strapped to you is just too funny! Haha! Glad you didn't Splash her foot

It does sound exhausting going to WDW with a wee one, but I think you're doing great!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another busy day no wonder you are tired

Joan
Old 20 May 17, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Zomax25
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I am laughing a lot st the peeing disaster! The challenges of a parent. 😂
Zomax25 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

I do love your trip reports.looking forward to the next instalment 😀
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Haha - love the tale of the difficult wee 😂😂😂

And great spot on the Ursula / Papa Laz bag - I'm a bit excited to hear there is A Box Lunch store in FM. I follow them on Insta and love their stuff. May have to squeeze a visit into the itinerary for next year now 😀😀😀
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Worrypenny
Getting Excited

Worrypenny's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Love reading all your trip reports. However I've not posted before... Please can I ask where Jo got her ears from?
Worrypenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Loving the trip report, Marceline is such a cutey
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

What a lovely day. I haven't had sbarro pizza in 12 years and I'm jealous of Marceline's giant slice!

TFS
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Another fab day. It sounds like you all had a ball. Nice that you both had a chance to ride attractions with people as being a single rider isn't quite as much higher fun as sharing the experience.

Looking forward to AK. Last year my DS had a strop at AK and spent a large portion of the morning not talking to us and walking about 10 feet away pretending he wasn't with us, he was 11 at the time! We like to laugh about it and he looks hilarious in the snaps of our breakfast at Tusker House. We call it the Epic Strop Day. So if you were hoping it gets easier abouts they get older, sorry but not so much!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 17, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Lovely to catch up on all these days. You have fallen into a pattern we did when our son was young, am rest/lie in or short park day, rest/sleep midday and evening touring. At that age and whilst they nap in the day it works- we had some wonderful memories of evening touring. Our son had a blankie and dummy- I know not everyone agrees with this but it always worked when he got tired and fractious and whatever comforts them is my thinking. He would then sleep in the buggy when he got tired. However our first trip was at 12 months.
Yes using the baby swap was awesome, one year we went with 12 of us and we kept using the one baby in the group, bad really but it was around 10 years ago we it was the old FP system.
Somehow we managed to never have a meltdown in a park but a few in the resorts but the time we got back!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List